Finally, settlement reached in Twin Falls refugee sexual assault case

Are the deporting the LDS Bishops up there in Idaho in those sex perv cases, too?

I agree all pervs should go far away.

Last edited:
Are the deporting the LDS Bishops up there in Idaho in those sex perv cases, too?

What happened to you in your life that led you here, defending people who gang raped a 5 year old? Your biggest complaint is about someone wanting them to be deported, as opposed to complaining about the actual rapists?

What happened to you in your life that led you here, defending people who gang raped a 5 year old? Your biggest complaint is about someone wanting them to be deported, as opposed to complaining about the actual rapists?
Careful with what you say. I am not defending anyone, child, and you skirt very close to the edge with your deliberate lie. Read what I wrote. Gang rape and sexual perversion in Idaho includes many more people than illegal immigrants.

Comprende? Esse.

Careful with what you say. I am not defending anyone, child, and you skirt very close to the edge with your deliberate lie. Read what I wrote. Gang rape and sexual perversion in Idaho includes many more people than illegal immigrants.

Comprende? Esse.
Except one has nothing to do with the other, US Citizens can NOT be deported dumb ass.

Comprende? Esse.
Then start a thread about it, instead of hijacking this one

The thread is about sexual assault, which transcends nationality.

Idaho has plenty of problems with the problem and needs to deal with all of it.

So thank me for putting the OP in context.

Comprende? Esse.
So everything I just said is true. Thanks for clearing up nothing, retard.
Nothing you said is true. Careful how you walk.

Aaaand Starkey went to the but but but Christians cliché.

You should report him for going off topic.

He thinks it is only about rape of a child. He is very stupid.

And if we put things in "context" you have more problems that you need to deal with than anyone on this forum.
But thx for your above post and proving Sarge right.

And if we put things in "context" you have more problems that you need to deal with than anyone on this forum.
Go be productive and milk the cows. You tried to isolate immigrants and ignore that this problem involves far more than immigrants in Idaho. Yes, you are welcome that I corrected you.

Go be productive and milk the cows. You tried to isolate immigrants and ignore that this problem involves far more than immigrants in Idaho. Yes, you are welcome that I corrected you.
FAWNBROOK

Child sexual abuse affects all corners of America, including the LDS Church.

Stay in context, child.

News Stories Involving the LDS Church and Child/Sexual Abuse

Also a blog dedicated to LDS Mormon Sexual Child Abuse.

Child sexual abuse affects all corners of America, including the LDS Church.

Stay in context, child.

News Stories Involving the LDS Church and Child/Sexual Abuse

Also a blog dedicated to LDS Mormon Sexual Child Abuse.

Here fakey,
go over to this forum and see how far ya get with some of your nonsense.

Refugees Admit Sex Attack on Disabled Girl in Idaho - AR15.COM

We need to have armed security against a portion of our citizens who are pedos

Forum List

Back