National Freedmen's Town District
Republicans unveil bill to repeal and replace Obamacare - CNNPolitics.com

Finally. At least it's something.
The States and Parties that want to save health care coverage
should have some federal matching funds plan, where citizens
can direct their taxes, donations, loans or investments to go into
funding singlepayer, and these funds are matched to support emergencies
and people in need. Start out with a higher level of matching funds,
like 3:1, then as the program becomes self-sufficient it should run on its own.
All the viable nonprofits are expected to serve just the populations they
can cover effectively, and govt programs should run the same way.
They should EARN the money because they work well, prove their efficiency first.
But until this is set up, why not reward donors, investors and lenders with tax breaks
to get it going. And then build facilities and medical programs to provide sustainable health care services.

Why dont Republicans simply send the same bill they passed repealing Obamacare which Obama vetoed? I think they are afraid because Trump *wont* veto it and they know it.

Obamacare lite that hurts the poor and removes the social conscience along with societal responsibility, sorta heartless but very republican. WGAF, or so it goes.....

"In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican." H.L. Mencken

Obamacare lite that hurts the poor and removes the social conscience along with societal responsibility, sorta heartless but very republican. WGAF, or so it goes.....

"In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican." H.L. Mencken

Close up of Hillary's cankles to go with that airbrushed picture you use.

cankles.JPG

Obamacare decimated the middle Class! You happy now?

Obamacare decimated the middle Class! You happy now?

Wasn't that the point?

The amusing thing about all this is that, for years, the GOP's position is that the government should never have gotten in to the business of dealing with people's health insurance needs, and ACA should simply be repealed, period. Now that ACA is popular, they are saying that it is needed, but needs to be replaced by something this was not a democratic party idea. Unfortunately, the only thing that would work better than ACA is a single payer system, and that is only for commies! So, now, they have to come out with a plan that does the same thing as ACA, but less so, while trying to figure out how to call it "better".

I'm just surprised that they didn't come up with a plan that shoveled tax money directly into the insurance companies bank accounts.

Forum List

Back