Maybe the poor can go to Vets, since they will now be treated no

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
better than animals.

No more Medicaid expansion.
Tax credits but not as large as subsidies.
HSA's (yep just what poor need to expand their savings tax free and transferrable)
Pre existing conditions, if one is not insured for 3 months or more, say they lose a job and go without, they , the insurance companies can charge more.

So basically 25 years olds are still considered children, everything else is pre the ACA, except the expansion of HSA's.

I hope the hell every GOP is not reelected. The GOP , the Ryans of the world are the low life scum, I hope he is thrown out with the bath water when his time comes. McConnell can join him, along with many more of the GOP, Rand Paul. Pruit, all doctors who belong to the AAPS are scums.

Never forget we subsidized the congressmen's HI.

No healthcare unless you are poor as dirt, less than 8700 for a family of 3, childless adults get no Medicaid, PP's are going to be shut, but hey if you got money to spare, put it tax free in your HSA's, it grow tax free.

No healthcare, drink polluted water, no bank regs, Sachs went up 39% since Trump got in, well he only has 6 members on his team that use to work at GS.

Last edited:
better than animals.

HSA's (yep just what poor need to expand their savings tax free and transferrable)
Pre existing conditions, if one is not insured for 3 months or more, say they lose a job and go without, they , the insurance companies can charge more.

So basically 25 years olds are still considered children, everything else is pre the ACA, except the expansion of HSA's.

I hope the hell every GOP is not reelected. The GOP , the Ryans of the world are the low life scum, I hope he is thrown out with the bath water when his time comes. McConnell can join him, along with many more of the GOP, Rand Paul. Pruit, all doctors who belong to the AAPS are scums.

No healthcare unless you are poor as dirt, less than 8700 for a family of 3, childless adults get no Medicaid, PP's are going to be shut, but hey if you got money to spare, put it tax free in your HSA's, it grow tax free.

No healthcare, drink polluted water, no bank regs, Sachs went up 39% since Trump got in, well he only has 6 members on his team that use to work at GS.
Did they release the new healthcare bill today?

Weird since all these deplorables call themselves christian...What a bunch of fakes. They live their lives to hurt others and to call others bums....

Jesus would be angry.

I love when Libtards play the Jesus card. Bucket must be empty.

Weird since all these deplorables call themselves christian...What a bunch of fakes. They live their lives to hurt others and to call others bums....

Jesus would be angry.
Its not governments job to enforce Christian charity . That job is up to the individual Christian and Christian charities , churches, people to do using their money , time , services and other assets Matthew .

better than animals.

There are so many Trump supporters on here calling black people animals. It would not surprise me if they passed special legislation.

Forum List

Back