Finally can express my thoughts and opinions!

ThatDude30

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
I just recently joined this site. I am a 30 year old man from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. When I was younger I held my thoughts and opinions to myself worried that people would think what I had to say was dumb. Now that I am older I don't care what people think. Now I found something that I can express my thoughts and opinions with all kinds of people and see what they think. Also very interested in seeing what others think about whats going on in the world.

Welcome. Just bear in mind, when attacked on this board for your comments, it is nothing personal.

giphy.gif

just kidding, have fun, be yourself.

(If you can't be yourself, be Batman)

I just recently joined this site. I am a 30 year old man from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. When I was younger I held my thoughts and opinions to myself worried that people would think what I had to say was dumb. Now that I am older I don't care what people think. Now I found something that I can express my thoughts and opinions with all kinds of people and see what they think. Also very interested in seeing what others think about whats going on in the world.

Most people on here are good people , very witty, and very passionate about how they view the world..

Wear this and you will be fine...:razz:

images

Welcome to the forum, I also say what I think. but everyone is different and the important thing is to have self-confidence.
but I think it's important what others think of us at least those that matter to us.

Welcome to the forum, I also say what I think. but everyone is different and the important thing is to have self-confidence.
but I think it's important what others think of us at least those that matter to us.
Thank you! I do care what the ones who matter think. I also do care what anyone thinks as long as they respect my opinion even though they might disagree.

Most people on here are good people , very witty, and very passionate about how they view the world..

Wear this and you will be fine...:razz:

images

Or at least a bullet proof vest and be your your B.S. detector has fresh batteries.

But welcome ThatDude30 . I hope you will settle in and feel at much at home here as many of us do.

Thank you! I do care what the ones who matter think. I also do care what anyone thinks as long as they respect my opinion even though they might disagree.
A lot of peoples disagree here :wink_2: i don't like the lefties but well what could we do about it ? at least Obama is gone and Hillary lost :thup:

Forum List

Back