Finally a warm fuzzy from Obama

The LIBTARDS do not know what to say. They hate the jews...but worry the political fallout of Obabble letting iran massage his ass.

This secret letter....that WSJ web site wants me to subscribe to read the rest.

Does Obama actually write letters?

Anyway...on the whole secret thing...Trying to enlist Iran's help would piss off the Israeli's, Saudi's, and others.

Not sure what Obama thinks he's going to gain, and maybe that's why is (was) a secret letter.

Probably go nowhere anyway, the Iranians will want concessions for their nuclear program in return.

Too bad we can't just let the middle east bomb itself back into a bunch of tents in the desert with camels. Let's just use up all the rest of our oil, then go renewable.

Anyway...on the whole secret thing...Trying to enlist Iran's help would piss off the Israeli's, Saudi's, and others.

Not sure what Obama thinks he's going to gain, and maybe that's why is (was) a secret letter.

Probably go nowhere anyway, the Iranians will want concessions for their nuclear program in return.

Too bad we can't just let the middle east bomb itself back into a bunch of tents in the desert with camels. Let's just use up all the rest of our oil, then go renewable.
Nothing goes anywhere when Obabble is involved. However the idea of him going one on one with the world's most clever liars is indeed troubling. Probably another of Valerie's great ideas.

Nothing goes anywhere when Obabble is involved. However the idea of him going one on one with the world's most clever liars is indeed troubling. Probably another of Valerie's great ideas.
Michelle and Valerie are super tight. I bet if Obama ever did wise up and find a competent chief advisor, Michelle would hold out

Forum List

Back