Final version of bill to end vehicle inspections heads to Gov. Greg Abbott’s desk (Texas to end vehicle inspections)

Pennsylvania has annual vehicle inspections (used to have two a year). There is a bit of abuse of the system (shops misrepresenting the condition of the car), but I think it is worthwhile.

I wonder if the auto insurers could make an annual inspection a condition of coverage.

Surely there is some data about accidents related to defective equipment in no-inspection states vs inspection states.

• Banned
Pennsylvania has annual vehicle inspections (used to have two a year). There is a bit of abuse of the system (shops misrepresenting the condition of the car), but I think it is worthwhile.

I wonder if the auto insurers could make an annual inspection a condition of coverage.

Surely there is some data about accidents related to defective equipment in no-inspection states vs inspection states.
Good question.

Sorry bout that,

1. We need to be let loose from this BS, that binds us.
2. Just chill and relax, having no other restraints, that slow us down from our duty.
3. And they need to eliminate federal taxes.
4. Why do only illegal aliens get to skate, let us *ALL* be free.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Typical American duality thinking! Either the "government" must take care of everything or nothing.
The unwillingness to exert mental capacity for thought and reflection dooms a population to exploitation by the clever and immoral.

Forum List

Back