Final Star Wars trailer on tonight during halftime!

It first crossed my mind when they showed the poster and said everyone was on it but Luke. I was like hmmmmmm art thou so sure

Then just now he was like...

*epic voice*

"I will finish what you started..."
While looking at Vader's burnt mask

I sensed a disturbance in the Force. Something familiar. Something I had not... felt... since...

Last edited:
Dude I had my doubts about Disney but I think this movie might actually be freakin' BADASS

Last edited:
In Abrams we trust.

Ordered my tickets on Fandango about 20 minutes ago. Very excited.

My husband refuses to watch. He hates Star Wars!
Wow Bonzi. If after all the years you haven't convinced your husband to watch Star Wars... it sounds to me like the failure's on YOUR part!!! :mad:

If you were alive in the 20th century, and you died without ever seeing Star Wars... the fucking SHAME. ON. YOU. :mad:

Hahaha ... when we were talking about it last night, I think I may ALMOST have him thinking about watching Empire Strikes Back (my favorite of the 6)......

I think he just hates it cause my boys would watch it all the time when they were little...

Not a huge Star Wars fan, but I love the enthusiasm that this series has from its fans!

It's like a "football" game I went to in Spain. Hated the sport, but the fans were awesome.

Here's hoping it's as good as you hope it is!

I'm with Delta on this. After the horror of the prequels, I'm not going to have high expectations for this. I can't help but hold out a little hope, but really, I'm thinking we'll be lucky if we get Star Trek reboot good. It's almost certainly not going to be near the original films.

Qui-Gon was awesome. That fight scene with Maul was the best lightsaber fight in the movies. The prequels' costume design and CGI was all on point. The prequels' music was epic. Obi-Wan, Palpatine/ Sidious, and CGI Yoda were all very well done. The designs of Naboo, the Jedi Temple and everything Coruscant, and Mustafar were awesome. Episode 3 Anakin was a major improvement and all of Revenge of the Sith was freaking badass.

Honestly I absolutely loved Episodes 1 and 3. Still, Episode 2 was my least favorite addition to the franchise... but without it, we would not have had "The Clone Wars" which in many ways was better than even the original Star Wars movies.

If anyone here obsessively hates on the Star Wars prequels...

*waves hand*

~~Then you want to go home and rethink your life~~

The prequels had some of the worst acting you will ever see in a big budget movie. Anakin, Amidala, both were terrible through multiple actors. Jar-Jar. Excessive CGI for the sake of it. Too childish. The end scene where Anakin is in the Vader suit for the first time. There was a whole lot to hate about the prequels. :)

I had an idea they wouldn't be good after seeing what Lucas did to 'improve' the originals, adding things like the musical number at Jabba's palace. I wonder if the original movies were so good in spite of, rather than because of, Lucas.

Forum List

Back