Final Judgment: Trump Org to pay $454 million

Yeah, the Jim Crow, Tuskegee Experiments, KKK, I’ll have them ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years Party cares soooooooooo much about minorities. Hard to take you seriously.

This current Regime won’t stand, Americans ABHOR Fascists and Fascism
Listing crimes committed by the Southern racists from over 50 years ago? LOL

That is your defense against my accusations the present Republican party is a bunch of whiny racist hypocrites that are upset because their orange fuhrer got caught with his hand in the till?

And you wonder why I call you a retard. :auiqs.jpg:

The peope who don't care about rules or laws are sociopaths. Trump has gaslighted your brain into goo.
The people who don't know how to spell, and who celebrate brazen injustice, they be the sociopaths shit-bird! I call attention to above cretin, and all others infesting forum just like it, see how it rolls? See that, how it ludicrously asserts Trump a sociopath, and that his proclamations of innocence are gaslighting?

There is no point in engaging the above cretin at any level beyond confronting its utter lack of integrity and honesty, you will never defeat the above because the above contrary to its ludicrous assertion, does not play by the rules, or the law, nor does any creature whose toe's it sucks upon, they know Trump is innocent, they all do, they do not give a shit!

We will be rooting these animals out of our society, and they are animals, there is precious little humanity within them, they are devoid of empathy, or conscience! They are almost uniformly sexually deviant, and when you are sexually deviant they hate and despise all who are not! There is no place in a healthy society for such refuse, indeed there wasn't any prior to the filth and evil brought to America by the Clinton's, and especially the Obama's, prior to them these freaks were properly ensconced in caves and shadow, and its to the shadow they will be returned en masse....

Listing crimes committed by the Southern racists from over 50 years ago? LOL

That is your defense against my accusations the present Republican party is a bunch of whiny racist hypocrites that are upset because their orange fuhrer got caught with his hand in the till?

And you wonder why I call you a retard. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, did you want me to quote Biden too?? Did you like him ordering friend chicken that Black family??

Obama “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean. That's storybook, Man!" What are the odds, right Joe?

Oh, did you want me to quote Biden too?? Did you like him ordering friend chicken that Black family??

Obama “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean. That's storybook, Man!" What are the odds, right Joe?
You want to compare racist statements? Sure, here ya go…

In 1973, Trump and his company Trump Management were sued by the Department of Justice for housing discrimination against African-American renters; he settled the suit, entering into a consent decree to end the practices without admitting wrongdoing.[3][4][5] The Justice Department sued again in 1978, claiming continued racial discrimination in violation of the consent decree, but that settlement agreement expired in 1982, ending the case.[6]

Trump made comments following a 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, that were seen by critics as implying moral equivalence between the white supremacist marchers and those who protested against them as "very fine people.

You want to compare racist statements? Sure, here ya go…

In 1973, Trump and his company Trump Management were sued by the Department of Justice for housing discrimination against African-American renters; he settled the suit, entering into a consent decree to end the practices without admitting wrongdoing.[3][4][5] The Justice Department sued again in 1978, claiming continued racial discrimination in violation of the consent decree, but that settlement agreement expired in 1982, ending the case.[6]

Trump made comments following a 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, that were seen by critics as implying moral equivalence between the white supremacist marchers and those who protested against them as "very fine people.
Fake News, Bro! Trump was in Grade school at the time and it was a BLANKET DOJ case

The fine is based upon the estimated value Orange Jesus gained from his fraud plus interest.

Do you remember when Republicans gave a shit about the rule of law?

What a joke Reagan's party has become.

Remember When?.jpg

I wonder what poor sucker is going to write that bond.
Well, there have been offered opinion in various media channels that these huge judgements will result in a 'Don Trump Is For Sale' view by the dictators, strongmen, and bad guys of this world.
Now, I dunno if that is true. But it sounds plausible.

-----------------------------------------------

Shove that up your ass!
That's a B-A-Z-I-N-G-A!

I love this bar!

----------------------------------------

Trump is the only person in US history to be charged under these circumstances.
What circumstances are those? Are you saying he should be above the law, and get a free pass on breaking the law. You and I would not. He can afford the legal bills, and charges of guilt or innocence should be weighed by a jury of his peers.

The fine is based upon the estimated value Orange Jesus gained from his fraud plus interest.
----------------------------------------------

This morning's Washington Post has a detailing of the how much and why of this recent judgement. It's a long article, and I will offer a link.....but there is likely a paywall.

So, in the spirit of sharing lemme offer some taster paragraphs:
----------------------------------

"Justice Arthur Engoron’s ruling in the case came to $363,894,816 with the inclusion of $9,026,048 in penalties against Trump’s two adult sons and another company executive. Adding prejudgment interest brought the total for all defendants to more than $464 million."

"According to the lawsuit, a deliberate procedure of providing inaccurate information enabled Trump, the company’s sole owner, to obtain better rates in loan negotiations and in insurance policy acquisitions."

"Engoron said .......the Trump family would not have gotten the lease and operational rights to that hotel, (the old Post Office building in DC) ....had it not provided false information to the Government Services Administration in the bidding process. By presenting the federal agency with a steeply inflated picture of Trump’s finances, he unfairly obtained the lucrative contract ahead of other candidates..."

".... he owes another $60 million in profits for the sale of the lease and management rights to the Ferry Point golf course in New York City, another contract that Engoron found the Trump Organization obtained through deception."

"The attorney general’s office said Friday that Trump is accruing nearly $112,000 in post-judgment interest per day...... and that the daily total for all the defendants is about $114,554."

"This judgment is on top of the $88.3 million Trump already owed writer E. Jean Carroll stemming from a pair of jury verdicts that found him liable for defamation and sexual abuse."

What circumstances are those? Are you saying he should be above the law, and get a free pass on breaking the law. You and I would not. He can afford the legal bills, and charges of guilt or innocence should be weighed by a jury of his peers.
If i say i think my house is worth 500 trillion dollars and i want a loan from the bank, and the bank accepts the terms of the loan, why the fuck should i be in trouble? Explain why that would ever be a crime or even unethical? Its two consenting parties who were happy to make the deal and they were both happy with the outcome. Where is the crime? Why would anyone want that to be a crime? Why is a democrat judge taking a 350+ million dollars from Trump?

Last edited:
"Then out of nowhere a democrat AG starts charging with fraud."

From an earlier post (#58 ):
"".... he owes another $60 million in profits for the sale of the lease and management rights to the Ferry Point golf course in New York City, another contract that Engoron found the Trump Organization obtained through deception."

"By presenting the federal agency with a steeply inflated picture of Trump’s finances, he unfairly obtained the lucrative contracts ahead of other candidate..."

Forum List

Back