Fighting tyranny

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
The American revolution was a conflict to expunge tyranny. The fight was directly against the British crown. The fight did not occur with the Founders rounding up women and children who were British to rape and execute them. No, these were men who signed a declaration of war and put their very lives on the line to fight the British crown and win or die trying as they would have been rounded up and hung for trying.

But today, the Left wants to champion terrorists who hide behind the skirts of women and children they rape and murder, and pretend they are doing the same as the Founding Fathers, which is fighting tyranny.. They even send their very own children out into the streets to blow themselves up to kill average citizens, all in a bid to fight what they call tyranny. Of course, the parents of the children are paid handsomely for their "martyrs" because the leaders of Hamas are cowards and would never do that themselves.

These terrorists claim that their people live in squalor and are oppressed, yet they seem to have limitless access to arms to wage a never-ending war with Israel.

Hamas is a terrorist organization that revels and takes advantage of the people they claim to represent. They are cowards who refuse to take the war to the people they claim that are oppressing them, and instead murder innocent bystanders who have no political power of their own.

Hamas,. as well as anyone who engages in such warfare, must be destroyed.

Who on this planet is not oppressed?

Being a conservative, if I looked at how Obama and the IRA targeted conservatives, for example, something conservatives sued about and later won because the IRS was weaponized against them, would I be justified and murdering and raping democrats?

According to the looney Left and their Marxist Arab allies, yes, but sane and rational people would beg to differ.

If I become worse than what I am fighting, I cease to be justified in that fight.

Forum List

Back