Fifty Ugliest Cars of the Past 50 Years

Yeesh! lol

NissanSCargo.jpg

Nissan S Cargo
Introduced: 1989

A tall curved roof, bizarre rear cargo hold, and windows shaped like pizza slices make this vehicle stunningly strange. The large body looks even more misshapen sitting on its tiny wheels, and for proportion's sake, the headlights could use a bit more space between them. And what's with the circular rear windows?

WHY? :lol::lol:

Yeesh! lol

NissanSCargo.jpg

Nissan S Cargo
Introduced: 1989

A tall curved roof, bizarre rear cargo hold, and windows shaped like pizza slices make this vehicle stunningly strange. The large body looks even more misshapen sitting on its tiny wheels, and for proportion's sake, the headlights could use a bit more space between them. And what's with the circular rear windows?

WHY? :lol::lol:

Cool! I want one..... in black..... with sails..... in black.......

Besides the obvious picks, (Chevette and Pinto) a lot of the late70s-to-mid 80s CAFEmobiles are notably absent.

How about the Ford Squaremont?

113_0310_12z+1978_ford_fairmont_futura+front_side_view.jpg

Dodge Omni, anyone?

omni.jpg

And don't even get me started on what GM did to the Monte Carlo/Grand Prix/Regal.

Besides the obvious picks, (Chevette and Pinto) a lot of the late70s-to-mid 80s CAFEmobiles are notably absent.

How about the Ford Squaremont?

113_0310_12z+1978_ford_fairmont_futura+front_side_view.jpg

Dodge Omni, anyone?

omni.jpg

And don't even get me started on what GM did to the Monte Carlo/Grand Prix/Regal.

And the mustang that was muscle car blasphemy

Can't believe the Prowler made the list

031_plymouth_prowler.jpg

I don't get that one either. Like I mentioned in the OP, some "ugly" cars look cool to me. The Prowler looks like something I might have drawn in the 2nd grade. (and I mean that in a good way)

Forum List

Back