Fetterman Shows Up to Work Looking Like a Slob Wearing a Hoodie, Attempts to Speak at Press Conference on Debt Ceiling Negotiations (VIDEO)

One could argue the 14th makes the debt limit unconstitutional.

I for one would like to see SCOTUS rule on it.

What is unconstitutional is congress obligating more money than the debt limit allows. Congress established that limit and the president agreed by signing the bill. The president should veto any bill that violates that LAW. Nothing in the 14th nullifies a debt limit. In fact the 14th says violating the debt limit is unconstitutional. Since when is it constitutional for congress to violate the law? They can't pass a law authorizing a violation after the fact, see ex post facto laws.

Last edited:
What is unconstitutional is congress obligating more money than the debt limit allows. Congress established that limit and the president agreed by signing the bill. The president should veto any bill that violates that LAW. Nothing in the 14th nullifies a debt limit. In fact the 14th says violating the debt limit is unconstitutional. Since when is it constitutional for congress to violate the law?

Since there is no debt limit in the Constitution, violating it cannot possibly be unconstitutional

Since there is no debt limit in the Constitution, violating it cannot possibly be unconstitutional

From the 14th, section 4:

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law,

As I said congress established a limit on that debt authorized by LAW. The 14th just says what must be paid.

A whole host of Senators should resign.
Or better, people actually vote for someone that is capable and not so obviously corrupt.
For fucks sake - a feeble, elderly man who is OBVIOUSLY in serious cognitive decline - WON THE ELECTION TO BE PRESIDENT.
Staggeringly incomprehensible it happened. But it did.
And, like I said, that is where we are in America today. We would elect the anti-Christ if he said he was in our party.
I don't subscribe to 'anti-Christ' rhetoric, but Mr. Trump is your party. You have no room to talk. Hypocrite.

Update!

Boebert Drags Fetterman For Wearing a Hoodie and Shorts to Senate Press Conference: ‘Truly Unbecoming’​

1-980-1024x689.jpg

Forum List

Back