Fetish?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I just hate to bemoan the tribulations of life, but sometimes the burden is almost too much …why, it’s almost more than a woman should have to bear.

I don’t know whether I should refer to it as “a woman’s work is never done!” or, would I be stretching it to refer to “the labors of Hercules”?

My personal mission, and a daunting one at that, is to accumulate all -- that would be each and every pair of leather boots, beautiful leather boots, high and low, brown or black, Western, motorcycle, sophisticates, suede and shearling, that I can find!

Oh, the effort! And the injuries that I must put up with: sore fingers from websurfing new shopping venues or clicking on the photos to enlarge. The sore thumbs from pulling on and trying out the boots! Oh, the humanity, the humanity.

But, there are rewards. Care to see my latest? And don’t be too jealous of my latest find.

363-1.jpg

“Dolce Vita’s” in brown.

Ah, but every victory ends in a new battle: to find just the right outfit…I may not have one for these…but there is a solution.

I must go now. The shops are due to open at 11:00.

I knew a woman who like to sunbath in the nude and after about 20 years she had leather boots (or was it books or toobs or bobs? Something like that.).

I knew a woman who like to sunbath in the nude and after about 20 years she had leather boots (or was it books or toobs or bobs? Something like that.).

I know where you're going, but this pic is the best you're gonna get.

NO! :redface: It was an innocent joke. People don't send me pictures and I don't ask for them or want 'em!

BTW, I misspelled 'sunbathe'. Horrible!!!!)

I just hate to bemoan the tribulations of life, but sometimes the burden is almost too much …why, it’s almost more than a woman should have to bear.

I don’t know whether I should refer to it as “a woman’s work is never done!” or, would I be stretching it to refer to “the labors of Hercules”?

My personal mission, and a daunting one at that, is to accumulate all -- that would be each and every pair of leather boots, beautiful leather boots, high and low, brown or black, Western, motorcycle, sophisticates, suede and shearling, that I can find!

Oh, the effort! And the injuries that I must put up with: sore fingers from websurfing new shopping venues or clicking on the photos to enlarge. The sore thumbs from pulling on and trying out the boots! Oh, the humanity, the humanity.

But, there are rewards. Care to see my latest? And don’t be too jealous of my latest find.

363-1.jpg

“Dolce Vita’s” in brown.

Ah, but every victory ends in a new battle: to find just the right outfit…I may not have one for these…but there is a solution.

Love them

I need a 12 step program, I love boots and belts. The jewelry and other accessories I see as a burden, make me feel bound, but "boots, and belts and levi's" I have too many of each, no, let me take that back, I need more :cool:

363-1.jpg

“Dolce Vita’s” in brown.

Groovy gams

If them's your legs, PoliticalChic, theys nice ones! If they aren't your legs, they still nice ones. Guess I'll head to the shower now. There's just something about a lady in boots...

If them's your legs, PoliticalChic, theys nice ones! If they aren't your legs, they still nice ones. Guess I'll head to the shower now. There's just something about a lady in boots...

Thanks, them's mine, Doggie.

Here's an interesting board-fact that you may not be aware of. While rep points may be a factor of longevity on the board, the ratio of 'thanked' divided by 'posts', is a strong indication of the respect that folks on the board have for your posts.

Yours is 1.50.

I think it's the hightest I've seen!

Bravo.

I too have a boot addiction.

Last year, my brother bought me a simply stunning pair.... I love them. I did hint for a matching purse.... so far, no luck with that. Damn!

363-1.jpg

“Dolce Vita’s” in brown.

My friend got a pair like that for Christmas from her dad. I am very jealous of you and her!

363-1.jpg

“Dolce Vita’s” in brown.

My friend got a pair like that for Christmas from her dad. I am very jealous of you and her!

In my world, there are never enough boots!

Friendship? Boots?

So, get her address, and the two of us could jump her...

I too have a boot addiction.

Last year, my brother bought me a simply stunning pair.... I love them. I did hint for a matching purse.... so far, no luck with that. Damn!

An addiction for which we wish no recovery!

Absolutely! I like my addiction, it harms no one except those who purchase said boots for me.

I purchase my own, and it hasn't hurt yet :D

My newest addition, my Christmas gift to myself

dansko_boots.jpg

363-1.jpg

“Dolce Vita’s” in brown.

In my world, there are never enough boots!

Friendship? Boots?

So, get her address, and the two of us could jump her...
You should of seen my boots that I wore on New Years!:eusa_drool:
The best part about them, is they are comfortable!

Forum List

Back