Ferguson thugs and radicals about to pick fight with SWAT teams

What you stupid pigs don't realize is that Ferguson's problems will spread to your town (or, in this case...your holler) if this situation is not resolved. The race riots in the 1960s started at innocuous places like buses and lunch counters....not dead kids in the street. Fucking idiots.
That's okay too. I don't mind.

What you stupid pigs don't realize is that Ferguson's problems will spread to your town (or, in this case...your holler) if this situation is not resolved. The race riots in the 1960s started at innocuous places like buses and lunch counters....not dead kids in the street. Fucking idiots.
You are a racist idiot lefty retard. Bring it to my town, I will choose the caliber to take care of the idiot thugs.

My, my, such a bunch of keyboard warriors.,
Shouldn't you be out worrying about trying folks for murder who had their car stlolen? Oh that's right you ran from that discussion once you were backed in a corner. Please carry on with the usual nonsense

Advice for the protesters:

Don't bring bottles and rocks to a fully automatic gun fight.

Idiots these days think they are somehow entitled to a few punches or shots at cops without retaliation. One St Louis lawyer criticized a StL cop who killed a thug..who shot at him 3 times. Lawyer said cop shot back too much and cop had an attitude "that if you shoot at me 1 time ill shoot 100 back". Um....yeah. Shoot at me..and im unloading the whole mag back.

Will be kinda a guilty pleasure watching these hooligans try to fight SWAT and National Guard. Like a prarie dog attacking a bear.

Forum List

Back