Ferguson police routinely violate blacks’ rights, federal review finds

Ferguson police routinely violate blacks rights federal review finds - The Washington Post

"""The Justice Department will issue findings Wednesday that accuse the police department in Ferguson, Mo., of racial bias and routinely violating the constitutional rights of black citizens by stopping drivers without reasonable suspicion, making arrests without probable cause and using excessive force, officials said."""

Good. They can't prosecute douchebag Wilson because Missouri law allows for an officer to shoot a suspect in flight, but the broader picture of the Ferguson PD is EXACTLY as we suspected....Redneck, stupid white men biased and bigoted right up to their collective uni-brow.
And the ruling is exactly what we thought the racist puke holder would do. Wilson did his job.
He didn't do a good job. If he felt good about it he'd still be a cop. Even if just a desk job. He's the poster boy for bad cops. We need to retrain our police.

But we also need to retrain the black community. Clean it up. I wouldnt be a cop in ferguson. Black cops need to patrol black neighborhoods. Or are blacks like Iraqis who can't do it without us?
He isn't a cop because he was hung out to dry with false info by of media, " oh white cop kills black thug". He did his job. We don't need to retrain cops, we need to get tougher on thugs.

Ferguson police routinely violate blacks rights federal review finds - The Washington Post

"""The Justice Department will issue findings Wednesday that accuse the police department in Ferguson, Mo., of racial bias and routinely violating the constitutional rights of black citizens by stopping drivers without reasonable suspicion, making arrests without probable cause and using excessive force, officials said."""

Good. They can't prosecute douchebag Wilson because Missouri law allows for an officer to shoot a suspect in flight, but the broader picture of the Ferguson PD is EXACTLY as we suspected....Redneck, stupid white men biased and bigoted right up to their collective uni-brow.
And the ruling is exactly what we thought the racist puke holder would do. Wilson did his job.
He didn't do a good job. If he felt good about it he'd still be a cop. Even if just a desk job. He's the poster boy for bad cops. We need to retrain our police.

But we also need to retrain the black community. Clean it up. I wouldnt be a cop in ferguson. Black cops need to patrol black neighborhoods. Or are blacks like Iraqis who can't do it without us?
He isn't a cop because he was hung out to dry with false info by of media, " oh white cop kills black thug". He did his job. We don't need to retrain cops, we need to get tougher on thugs.
No question we need to take a bite out of crime. I'm not condemning that one cop I'm looking at all the things going on around the nation.

You know what? You white devils are never to blame. The Arab world hates you Europe Africa Australia canada Russia China etc. Are they all wrong? So you mistread blacks in america OBVIOUSLY and deny that too. You white devil christians are such hypocrites.

The problem with reports based on lies like this is we will go easier on thugs.

152429_600.jpg

The problem with reports based on lies like this is we will go easier on thugs.
Hopefully not. Hopefully this starts a dialog and if we're gonna point fingers then the cops are going to get to point out to blacks the problem they have with the black community and together maybe we can improve what's going on in places like Detroit or ferguson.

Its like the middle east. Eventually we have to call a truce and work out a peace agreement. And just like every country we go to war with ends up getting our business then so too should black people after this treaty is signed.

So get some factory or manufacturing companies to open factories in the hood. Fuck the war abroad we have a war here at home.

As a government service, police forces should be "of, by and for" the people in the community. Am I missing anything?

No, you're correct, but that's not what they've turned into. They've become agents of the state abusing people into submission.
Show ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE to back that up.

Where do you think this photo below was taken? And what do you think the problem was?
Answer: Florida State Troopers at the Republican National Convention in 2012.

They were the only fuckers in the street.

There was no problem. THEY are the problem.

tampa-troops.jpg
That's not evidence of people being abused into submission. Or abused at all. Looks to me like cops wearing protective gear to protect THEM from abuse they might receive. Good thinking.

As a government service, police forces should be "of, by and for" the people in the community. Am I missing anything?

No, you're correct, but that's not what they've turned into. They've become agents of the state abusing people into submission.
Show ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE to back that up.

How about 50?

protecting And serving US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I'll take just ONE. If you have one.

No question we need to take a bite out of crime. I'm not condemning that one cop I'm looking at all the things going on around the nation.

You know what? You white devils are never to blame. The Arab world hates you Europe Africa Australia canada Russia China etc. Are they all wrong? So you mistread blacks in america OBVIOUSLY and deny that too. You white devil christians are such hypocrites.
Is this satire ? Or is somebody really this brain-twisted to mean what this says ?

You are a racist satan worshiper. Funny how you say everyone around the world hates us but then they bust their sorry asses to get here. You are a friggin idiot.

Is this satire ? Or is somebody really this brain-twisted to mean what this says ?
Nah you guys treat black people right and the Arab world has absolutely no reason to hate you. You white christian americans are such wonderful people. Not!

You are a racist satan worshiper. Funny how you say everyone around the world hates us but then they bust their sorry asses to get here. You are a friggin idiot.
Satan worship? What makes you think I worship or believe in Satan just because I dont believe in your god? Do you see how brainwashed you are assuming I worship Satan? That would make me as dumb as you. I'm not. I dont believe or worship Satan or god.

Satan worship? What makes you think I worship or believe in Satan just because I dont believe in your god? Do you see how brainwashed you are assuming I worship Satan? That would make me as dumb as you. I'm not. I dont believe or worship Satan or god.
If you don't believe in the one true God satan has muddled your mind. Good luck.

The biggest problem with communities like Ferguson is the use of poverty as social control for minorities ... and the use of police for social control when poverty isn't enough.

:lmao:

Holder failed to get you vengence, so they have to go with; "all them crackers is racist"

yall leftist assbags are predictable

So the Justice Department will "punish" the Ferguson Police Department because Eric Holder couldn't punish Darren Wilson...and absolutely nothing will change except for the color of the Police officer who arrests the thugs like Michael Brown. Anyone who thinks it's going to be different might want to look at a city like Atlanta and see how THEIR crime rates in bad neighborhoods have declined since their Police Department became predominantly black. Michael Brown didn't get shot because he was black and Darren Wilson was white...Michael Brown got shot because he robbed a convenience store and then assaulted a police officer.

Nah you guys treat black people right and the Arab world has absolutely no reason to hate you. You white christian americans are such wonderful people. Not!
So you actually were making those IDIOTIC remarks, and you actually really are that incredibly STUPID. :laugh:

EARTH TO SEALYBOBO: Or is it sealy DODO.?..or sealy DUMDUM ?

Here's a list of WHITE PEOPLE whom YOU OWE > , you ungrateful imbecile.

1. Lincoln who freed your ancestors.

2. Grant who commanded the Union armies of hundreds of thousands of White soldiers, who gave up their lives fighting to free your ancestors, from a relative, small handful of White southern plantation owners.

3. Thousands of Whites who have given you Affirmative Action, and allowed you to be one step above Whites in job hiring, job promotions, college admissions, college financial aid, business loans, etc. Actually this in NOT treating Black people right. There's no way in hell you should ever get these racist, discriminatory preferences.

4. White people who marched in Civil Rights marches (some were killed doing it)

5 Thousands of White abolitionists like John Brown, who paved the way for the elimination of slavery.

6. Thousands of white journalists and politicians who continue to pander to Blacks, and call for more privileges for them, despite 51 years of anti-White racist Affirmative Action having gone by.

So now that you may be getting your racist and incredibly stupid head out of your ass, we'll look to see if your posts shape up to reality, or if you're too dumb for that. And if you can't handle the reality that Whites are the oppressed race in America, and have been for the past 51 years, you could always just duck away from reality.
Don't go outside, don't watch TV, stay off the internet, don't read any newspapers. But you'll probably be safe with the liberal media. They don't talk about the things I just mentioned.
geez.gif

So you actually were making those IDIOTIC remarks, and you actually really are that incredibly STUPID. :laugh:

2. Grant who commanded the Union armies of hundreds of thousands of White soldiers, who gave up their lives fighting to free your ancestors, from a relative, small handful of White southern plantation owners.

3. Thousands of Whites who have given you Affirmative Action, and allowed you to be one step above Whites in job hiring, job promotions, college admissions, college financial aid, business loans, etc. Actually this in NOT treating Black people right. There's no way in hell you should ever get these racist, discriminatory preferences.

5 Thousands of White abolitionists like John Brown, who paved the way for the elimination of slavery.

6. Thousands of white journalists and politicians who continue to pander to Blacks, and call for more privileges for them, despite 51 years of anti-White racist Affirmative Action having gone by.

So now that you may be getting your racist and incredibly stupid head out of your ass, we'll look to see if your posts shape up to reality, or if you're too dumb for that. And if you can't handle the reality that Whites are the oppressed race in America, and have been for the past 51 years, you could always just duck away from reality.
Don't go outside, don't watch TV, stay off the internet, don't read any newspapers. But you'll probably be safe with the liberal media. They don't talk about the things I just mentioned.
geez.gif
Lol. I'm white. Did you know that?

geez.gif
White , Black or whatever, you don't have much of a focus on race in America. And you call your own race, your own family, "devils" ? You are a sick puppy, whatever color you are.

geez.gif
White , Black or whatever, you don't have much of a focus on race in America. And you call your own race, your own family, "devils" ? You are a sick puppy, whatever color you are.
I just call em like I see em. I know white rich america is greedy and middle class and poor whites are slaves to the rich. How do they win you over? God gays guns and racism. Youre the least classy people in the world. I happen to be 100% Greek so I'm different. I know EVERYTHING about race. When I was young I grew up in the hood and was different. Then we moved to white hillbilly america and although they were better than the blacks they too always said we werent as "american" as they were. So we didn't completely fit in with either crowd so I have a very unique perspective. I love siding with blacks when they are right. That's the problem with you crackers is that you never see when you are wrong.

Forum List

Back