Ferguson police routinely violate blacks’ rights, federal review finds

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Ferguson police routinely violate blacks rights federal review finds - The Washington Post

"""The Justice Department will issue findings Wednesday that accuse the police department in Ferguson, Mo., of racial bias and routinely violating the constitutional rights of black citizens by stopping drivers without reasonable suspicion, making arrests without probable cause and using excessive force, officials said."""

Good. They can't prosecute douchebag Wilson because Missouri law allows for an officer to shoot a suspect in flight, but the broader picture of the Ferguson PD is EXACTLY as we suspected....Redneck, stupid white men biased and bigoted right up to their collective uni-brow.

Funny how the DOJ finds evidence for civil rights violations in Ferguson, but didn't in Florida for Trayvon Martin.

Political bullshit and kissass.

Funny how the DOJ finds evidence for civil rights violations in Ferguson, but didn't in Florida for Trayvon Martin.

Political bullshit and kissass.

Because they couldn't prove Zimmerman acted based on race. I don't think Zimmerman did either, he's a stupid low-brow idiot with an itchy finger who is an equal opportunity abuser, as several white women have complained.

I the local radio station, Amy Jacobson....a former reporter for CBS local, and now a radio host, was in Ferguson and talked to police there....they have a housing development for poor people, mainly blacks.....he said 90% of their calls come from there.....and asked what are they supposed to do...not respond.....

Numbers give no context......especially coming from a DOJ that makes it's own decisions based on race.....

As a government service, police forces should be "of, by and for" the people in the community. Am I missing anything?

As a government service, police forces should be "of, by and for" the people in the community. Am I missing anything?

No, you're correct, but that's not what they've turned into. They've become agents of the state abusing people into submission.

Ferguson police routinely violate blacks rights federal review finds - The Washington Post

"""The Justice Department will issue findings Wednesday that accuse the police department in Ferguson, Mo., of racial bias and routinely violating the constitutional rights of black citizens by stopping drivers without reasonable suspicion, making arrests without probable cause and using excessive force, officials said."""

Good. They can't prosecute douchebag Wilson because Missouri law allows for an officer to shoot a suspect in flight, but the broader picture of the Ferguson PD is EXACTLY as we suspected....Redneck, stupid white men biased and bigoted right up to their collective uni-brow.
And the ruling is exactly what we thought the racist puke holder would do. Wilson did his job.

No, you're correct, but that's not what they've turned into. They've become agents of the state abusing people into submission.
Why don't :blsmile:s in Ferguson vote in local elections, fund :blsmile: candidates for local office, and, hire on as cops?

I the local radio station, Amy Jacobson....a former reporter for CBS local, and now a radio host, was in Ferguson and talked to police there....they have a housing development for poor people, mainly blacks.....he said 90% of their calls come from there.....and asked what are they supposed to do...not respond.....

Numbers give no context......especially coming from a DOJ that makes it's own decisions based on race.....

EXACTLY right.

Police commanders send manpower to where crime happens. If most cops are deployed in black areas...of course stats will show what the DOJ found.

Its almost like a headline saying "Pentagon review finds that Marines shoot far more people who live in war zones" haha.

Yes. Blacks dont apply to be a cop. But bitch about there not being enough black cops.

Sounds like the way affirmative action routinely violates the rights of white/asian people. They are constantly told "You are white or yellow so you can't have this job or go to this school or get this scholarship."

Face it, the blacks in Ferguson are mostly criminals, of varying degrees!

But AG Holder, the arrest records and car stops prove this, not that the police are RACIST, as your idiotic investigation does!

Last edited:
I the local radio station, Amy Jacobson....a former reporter for CBS local, and now a radio host, was in Ferguson and talked to police there....they have a housing development for poor people, mainly blacks.....he said 90% of their calls come from there.....

That is hearsay unless actual facts can be produced to corroborate that statement. It was reported last year that the population of Ferguson is 75% black, so I guess they ALL live in that housing project, hmmmm?

Forum List

Back