Fentanyl deaths revisited.

The dumping of fentanyl in this country is really an act of war by China. If the water supply was being poisoned, or ricin dumped into the air system of a shopping mall there would be fewer deaths. We might get the message. Since it's brown Mexicans and blacks doing the distribution our hands are pretty much tied as far as fighting back goes.
Law enforcement loves the drug trade. Lots of funding, new toys, employment and advancement for the ranks. Legislators love it too or they would apply the racketeering laws, R.I.C.O., to criminal gangs so the cops could arrest all of them (they know who they are down to the newest member) and toss them into prison. They love addicts too, and would rather see them die on the streets than get them into treatment. SNAFU.

Law enforcement loves the drug trade. Lots of funding, new toys, employment and advancement for the ranks. Legislators love it too or they would apply the racketeering laws, R.I.C.O., to criminal gangs so the cops could arrest all of them (they know who they are down to the newest member) and toss them into prison. They love addicts too, and would rather see them die on the streets than get them into treatment. SNAFU.
There is no such thing as treatment that works. Let them die on the streets. The most primitive savages in prehistory disposed of the dead. They buried them, burned them, did something. Only modern street people leave the corpse to rot where they died. Steal the shoes and let the bodies decompose.

Decriminalization does not address the supply issue, nor eliminate the black market.

Legalization creates even more problems.
I never said it did what it does is result in a reduction in demand

Look at what harpooned in Portugal.

Overall drug use and overdoses declined isn't that the desired result?

Forum List

Back