FEMINISTS: What Do They REALLY Want?

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Ouma se rondovel
This is my 'take' on it - in a nutshell.

Feminist expect to do anything they like and suffer no consequences for their misdeeds. It is called "entitlement". They think they have all rights because our great-grandfathers didn't realize that our great-grandmothers' house work was as important as his work in the brick factory. Because of that feminists think that all women can do as they please and that any mistakes they make (or crimes they commit) is the fault of the first man who happens to be in the vicinity.
sisi3.gif

amusing....i think the womens lib movement liberated men....suddenly women are equal and men could just walk away....in the 50s and 60s a man was shamed for not taking care of his family...women's lib freed men in that way

feminist want equal treatment, but not full equal treatment.

they want to be able to say and do things that would get a man punched in the mouth, w/o getting punched, b/c you can't hit 'females'. (side note; the rule is; don't hit ladies. fems are not ladies)

they want to scream at man for holding the door then shame them for not changing the flat tire.

They want to have kids, walk away with the kids, demand money for their support and support laws that give the father 0 chance at custody.

this is modern feminism, it's not feminism, it's being a fucking intolerable bitch

not true i know several men who have gained custody of their kids....long hard battles....hard battles proving the women an unfit mother and then the hell of the kids resenting them for that...i see both sides...a man paying 600 a month child support...in nc its a percentage of the pay....he is griping about paying that....that is not a whole lot of money considering day care is 600 to 800 a month....which forces the mom onto government programs to subside the day care if she wants to work...or she just settles for child support and hud...and the other programs

not true i know several men who have gained custody of their kids....long hard battles....hard battles proving the women an unfit mother and then the hell of the kids resenting them for that...i see both sides...a man paying 600 a month child support...in nc its a percentage of the pay....he is griping about paying that....that is not a whole lot of money considering day care is 600 to 800 a month....which forces the mom onto government programs to subside the day care if she wants to work...or she just settles for child support and hud...and the other programs
In PA, my lawyer told me that 'I' had to prove my ex was physically abusing the kids or I had no chance.

I know of no man that ever got custody from a mother that wasn't an abuser

In PA, my lawyer told me that 'I' had to prove my ex was physically abusing the kids or I had no chance.

I know of no man that ever got custody from a mother that wasn't an abuser

Feminism did that? Nope, that goes back to the woman being in the home raising kids. It is antiquated legislation.

Feminists want "equality," as they define it. Unfortunately, as with all Leftie causes, the definitions are modified to mean "whatever they want it to mean."

Hence "equality" means that women must be paid the same as men, even if they work fewer hours, choose fields that are less demanding, take years out of the labor force to have kids and nurture them, miss work when a kid (or elderly parent) gets sick, and refuse to do overnight travel - don't even mention relocating for a better job.

And "equality" totally ignores the manifest differences between the sexes that categorically make men better than women for certain physically-demanding tasks and occupations. Witness the fiasco about military women who have been pre-screened and put into training for combat arms positions in the Army and Marine Corps. Most drop out, and the ones that don't, perform at the lowest acceptable level (which has often been reduced for the sake of the women involved).

God save me from the woman "fire fighter" who comes to drag my sorry, unconscious ass out my burning house. Kiss us both goodbye.

Feminists want "equality," as they define it. Unfortunately, as with all Leftie causes, the definitions are modified to mean "whatever they want it to mean."

Hence "equality" means that women must be paid the same as men, even if they work fewer hours, choose fields that are less demanding, take years out of the labor force to have kids and nurture them, miss work when a kid (or elderly parent) gets sick, and refuse to do overnight travel - don't even mention relocating for a better job.

And "equality" totally ignores the manifest differences between the sexes that categorically make men better than women for certain physically-demanding tasks and occupations. Witness the fiasco about military women who have been pre-screened and put into training for combat arms positions in the Army and Marine Corps. Most drop out, and the ones that don't, perform at the lowest acceptable level (which has often been reduced for the sake of the women involved).

God save me from the woman "fire fighter" who comes to drag my sorry, unconscious ass out my burning house. Kiss us both goodbye.
VERY well written! You even managed to thwart all of the absurd conclusions that many people make as soon as you say "better" (by including 'certain' and 'physically-demanding') that usually turn into a chicanery of idiocy and counter-idiocy. But confess, you didn't just write this up now, did you? You've given this too much thought to have written it 'from the hip'.

Ps. I think, however, that blaming it on 'leftie causes' was a mistake.

feminists think that all women can do as they please and that any mistakes they make (or crimes they commit) is the fault of the first man who happens to be in the vicinity.
sisi3.gif

That is utter bullshit. A woman somewhere has obviously blamed you for something that you, indeed, did. And you don't like it.

The feminist movement is about a lot of things...and has caused far more problems than it has "fixed things." Period.
Agreed. I might be naïve but I think the feminist movement did fix many things, then promptly broke them again. Like trying to attain the summit of a mountain, doing so ....... but forgetting to bring the hand brake and so rolling back down on the other side.

feminists think that all women can do as they please and that any mistakes they make (or crimes they commit) is the fault of the first man who happens to be in the vicinity.
sisi3.gif

That is utter bullshit. A woman somewhere has obviously blamed you for something that you, indeed, did. And you don't like it.
Shall I put you on 'ignore status' or will you be regaining your senses eventually? Assuming that you possessed sense at one time.

Forum List

Back