Females rate my look

Mortimer, are you getting married?

not yet. no fiancee or girlfriend.
Better hurry up. Time's awastin'.

i want it but cant because no girl replies positive, i asked so many girls but none wanted. but if i stay alone, i could settle with that, i wont be sad either.

I think your problem is you are putting the cart before the horse. Didn't you say you didn't have a job or a car? Women don't just pick a dude by looks.

i want it but cant because no girl replies positive, i asked so many girls but none wanted. but if i stay alone, i could settle with that, i wont be sad either.

I think your problem is you are putting the cart before the horse. Didn't you say you didn't have a job or a car? Women don't just pick a dude by looks.

I speak to girls though wo dont have a car or a job either though. I met them usually in therapies and hospitals etc. Who are in similar situation as me. I have a friend who i meet sometimes, i posted her pictures once. She doesnt have a job or car, and she is similar as me. But she has a boyfriend and she said she loves her boyfriend not me. The problem is a woman never fall in "love with me". I think if a woman falls in love with you, nothing else is important. Because there are women who endure beatings, oppression and such just because they love the man.

I speak to girls though wo dont have a car or a job either though. I met them usually in therapies and hospitals etc. Who are in similar situation as me. I have a friend who i meet sometimes, i posted her pictures once. She doesnt have a job or car, and she is similar as me. But she has a boyfriend and she said she loves her boyfriend not me. The problem is a woman never fall in "love with me". I think if a woman falls in love with you, nothing else is important. Because there are women who endure beatings, oppression and such just because they love the man.

When you get a vagina you won't need a car or a job.

She says she has a boyfriend so let it go...

Pal there is someone for every one.. you just got to be slow ..be nice , wear good shoes ...

She says she has a boyfriend so let it go...

Pal there is someone for every one.. you just got to be slow ..be nice , wear good shoes ...

If you want a girl friend ... any guy can get one even if you think your ugly just show some heart but not stalk some girl..she will let you know if she is into you..

Trust me.. just don't try to hard ..get your act together first and she will come at the last place you expect it..

If you really want her ...she will be there..

Number one on your link...what I have been trying to tell him..

Stop trying to get a girlfriend. The first step to getting a girlfriend is to stop trying. Instead go into every new interaction you have with women expecting nothing in return. You’ll be surprised by how “not giving a shit” about the outcome makes girls chase you.

You see, most guys will do everything they can to please girls into liking them, but guys who couldn’t care less about impressing random girls stand out like a rose amongst thorns.

Women want a challenge, so when a guy comes along who isn’t afraid to speak his mind and disagree with women it shows he’s a guy worth talking to.

Number one on your link...what I have been trying to tell him..

Stop trying to get a girlfriend. The first step to getting a girlfriend is to stop trying. Instead go into every new interaction you have with women expecting nothing in return. You’ll be surprised by how “not giving a shit” about the outcome makes girls chase you.

You see, most guys will do everything they can to please girls into liking them, but guys who couldn’t care less about impressing random girls stand out like a rose amongst thorns.

Women want a challenge, so when a guy comes along who isn’t afraid to speak his mind and disagree with women it shows he’s a guy worth talking to.

I am telling you don't give a shit get an attitude. And girls will flock at you OP use reverse psychology..and then when you get her put on the charm

Forum List

Back