anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
There are many things about female psychology that nobody understands and many of these are politically protected to prevent people from understanding them. But let's touch on a few.

For example, let's begin with the above mentioned touch. Male psychology is clear and easy to understand, that fighting is a part of competition, and is meant to happen between competitors. Males oppose fighting against non participants such as women, children, and old people.

However, on the other hand, female psychology is opposite to the male one here, as in many other things too. Statistically, females are likely to derive a sort of satisfaction when violence is directed against weaker items, be it people or objects. This includes not only children but even the women themselves.

This makes violence on women and children a liberal feminist taboo, but ignoring those taboos you can develop a scientific understanding about women's craving for violence and the targets of those cravings. This also explains why all anti violence on women campaigns always fail.

Your take?

Statistically, females are likely to derive a sort of satisfaction when violence is directed against weaker items, be it people or objects. This includes not only children but even the women themselves.
You got anything to back this up?

Women hate violence, in general. But there are violent women among us who will fight like a lion and won't shed a tear for a homeless kitten. Don't judge women by such specimen...
But women are more evil than men, I have to admit it. Even if they are mostly regarded as kind and compassionate creatures...

I have no idea what you are saying.
Can you translate that like you are talking to a 5 y/o.

Women derive pleasure when violence is directed a the WEAK?

Example?

Shopping: (A) if a male goes shopping, he generally knows what he wants to buy and what he expects to pay for it. If he finds it in the first store, he buys it and goes home. (B) If a female goes shopping, she has an idea of what she wants and what she expects to pay for it. If she finds exactly what she wants at the right price in the first store she visits, she continues shopping for the entire budgeted time, then, if she can't find anything better, she returns to the first store and buys the item she saw at first.

Finding a mate. (A) If a man finds a woman that he likes, who also likes him, he briefly remains emotionally monogamous, but soon continues "shopping" for something better until that campaign is no longer feasible (e.g., when he marries Girl #1). In fact, he continues "shopping" for something better even after he's married and even after he needs a chemical fix in order to get it up. He is even scoping out the ass on the ICU nurses after experiencing a fatal heart attack. (B) If a female finds a man she likes who has no disqualifying deformities or diseases, she wants to immediately stop looking and get a firm, lifetime commitment from that male, and feels utterly betrayed if he does not manifest the same sort of commitment noises that she is making.

I can only speak for myself:

Shopping: I know what I like, if I don't see it, I lose interest. I will try several things on, but, if I try like 10 things and they all look bad or I don't like them, I give up and walk out. No longer interested.

Finding A Mate: I get bored quickly. I don't care how good a catch he is, if I'm not enjoying him, gone.

Shopping: (A) if a male goes shopping, he generally knows what he wants to buy and what he expects to pay for it. If he finds it in the first store, he buys it and goes home. (B) If a female goes shopping, she has an idea of what she wants and what she expects to pay for it. If she finds exactly what she wants at the right price in the first store she visits, she continues shopping for the entire budgeted time, then, if she can't find anything better, she returns to the first store and buys the item she saw at first.

Finding a mate. (A) If a man finds a woman that he likes, who also likes him, he briefly remains emotionally monogamous, but soon continues "shopping" for something better until that campaign is no longer feasible (e.g., when he marries Girl #1). In fact, he continues "shopping" for something better even after he's married and even after he needs a chemical fix in order to get it up. He is even scoping out the ass on the ICU nurses after experiencing a fatal heart attack. (B) If a female finds a man she likes who has no disqualifying deformities or diseases, she wants to immediately stop looking and get a firm, lifetime commitment from that male, and feels utterly betrayed if he does not manifest the same sort of commitment noises that she is making.
What has that got to do with violence against the weak?

Statistically, females are likely to derive a sort of satisfaction when violence is directed against weaker items, be it people or objects. This includes not only children but even the women themselves.
You got anything to back this up?

This thread seems less stupid if you consider a general observation, even found in one of my neighbors. She is not a single mother, so this is really general. Basically her modus operandi is to complain about her child to her man, then the man beats the child up. I think the child is not old enough to figure what is going on, or maybe retarded. This is not unique though, and it is squarely in the female psychology, to offload what you want onto others even when you don't care about it. If men don't care, they just don't care, they don't offload. So this woman is a prime example of the wide statistics that women like violence on things weaker. Scientific observation.

This thread seems less stupid if you consider a general observation, even found in one of my neighbors. She is not a single mother, so this is really general. Basically her modus operandi is to complain about her child to her man, then the man beats the child up. I think the child is not old enough to figure what is going on, or maybe retarded. This is not unique though, and it is squarely in the female psychology, to offload what you want onto others even when you don't care about it. If men don't care, they just don't care, they don't offload. So this woman is a prime example of the wide statistics that women like violence on things weaker. Scientific observation.

Example?

Here is an example.

Example?

Here is an example.

So, you are saying that the woman wants her husband to beat/berate her child, because she wants revenge on the weak?
Why doesn't she beat/berate the child herself?

There are many things about female psychology that nobody understands and many of these are politically protected to prevent people from understanding them. But let's touch on a few.

For example, let's begin with the above mentioned touch. Male psychology is clear and easy to understand, that fighting is a part of competition, and is meant to happen between competitors. Males oppose fighting against non participants such as women, children, and old people.

However, on the other hand, female psychology is opposite to the male one here, as in many other things too. Statistically, females are likely to derive a sort of satisfaction when violence is directed against weaker items, be it people or objects. This includes not only children but even the women themselves.

This makes violence on women and children a liberal feminist taboo, but ignoring those taboos you can develop a scientific understanding about women's craving for violence and the targets of those cravings. This also explains why all anti violence on women campaigns always fail.

Your take?
You are overgeneralizing and feeding into stereotypes. Should you wish to discuss isolated incidents that would be more meaningful and worthy of discussion.

0f99b9342a8ccdb5a2eb8f1b65623a73.jpg
:slap:

:laugh:

Um, I think women just don't like to discipline.
I don't think they want the weaker to suffer.

But what do I know!? ;)

Not all womenz are built the same

well like you, I'm not big on generalizations, especially when I do not fit most female stereotypes...
with the exception of liking sappy music :)

Example?

Here is an example.

So, you are saying that the woman wants her husband to beat/berate her child, because she wants revenge on the weak?
Why doesn't she beat/berate the child herself?
A man would do, but a woman wouldn't, hence female psychology.

Forum List

Back