Female marines make sex videos of themselves - Then complain when others see them!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The media cartels have been talking about this the last week but they make it sound like the girls are blameless!!! More fake news.

Blog: Female Marines outraged that others watched their sex videos

march 16 2017 What do you do if you're a woman in the Marines, and you make a sex video, and your fellow Marines see it? Claim you're being sexually harassed, of course!

It seems that a number of female Marines are having sex with male Marines and filming it, and then, when they break up, the male Marines share the sex videos with their comrades. This is said to have provoked a major crisis in the Marines.

"It's Marine Corps wide," said Marine Pvt. Kally Wayne, 22, who joined in 2013 and was removed from the service three years later for disciplinary problems. In early 2016, her ex-boyfriend, a Marine, posted a sex tape they had made in 2013 to a Marines Facebook group, which quickly spread, eventually getting posted on Marines United, which has 30,000 members, where it appeared sporadically.

"I went to the police to get them to take it down and they told me because I didn't live in North Carolina they couldn't do anything," Wayne said. "I went to his command and they said, 'Why don't you not make sex tapes?'"

It's a nasty thing to do, to share intimate video or photos after you've broken up with someone. In fact, it takes a really insecure person, who probably has a tiny penis (non-functioning, of course), to do such a thing.

Why did they make videos in the first place? What did they think would eventually happen? If you don't want people to eventually know your thoughts, don't go keeping a diary.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yeah....I would have to see the videos to know exactly why they are upset...do you have a link? I think you would have to watch the videos, or you really can't comment......right?

• Banned
It's a nasty thing to do, to share intimate video or photos after you've broken up with someone. In fact, it takes a really insecure person, who probably has a tiny penis (non-functioning, of course), to do such a thing.

Hey stupid. It's still the fault of the bimbos for making the videos in the first place. THINK

Forum List

Back