Female Fox News Anchors...

Every female pundit on Fox News has a very impressive resume. Most of them being former attorneys and are quite accomplished. Journalists...they are not...they are script readers with nice legs, nothing more.

So what. They are clearly doing a far better job as witnessed by the constant demolition of the lefty news channels. Shit, even Joe Klein that well known liberal says if you want accurate news you have to watch Fox!

I have no problem with Fox. I do find the female pundits to be funny...I worked in the news industry for years...most of the 'Anchors' are nothing more than script readers with a pretty face...whether they are male or female. I have little respect for most anchors...especially the morning news, sit on the couch nonsense. :lol: MSNBC being the exception...but they are in a different category altogether!

News is no longer a recap of events...it has evolved into a cross between entertainment and advocacy. I have little respect for the latter.

If there is breaking news (or election coverage) where CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC and FOX are covering it...what station are do you to watch? I usually switch between CNN and FOX...I will spend a few moments on CBS...but CNN is usually the main source...mostly because I think they are the most equipped to handle breaking news.

Interesting view.

Sometimes the morning "chit chat" shows are on in the break room where I work and when I see them I just look for the mute button.

Lol, I found this absolutely hilarious, and yes they all are different individuals. They don't show Meghan Kelly as she's just an extreme exception and looks totally different from these blonde-clones:

68T425N.jpg

That's pretty typical, in general. It is real obvious when they don't do their eyebrows too.

Lol, I found this absolutely hilarious, and yes they all are different individuals. They don't show Meghan Kelly as she's just an extreme exception and looks totally different from these blonde-clones:

68T425N.jpg
Amazing what you can find when you are looking for it, to confirm your confirmation bias.

In the meantime...

Harris-Faulkner-6.jpg

Harris Faulkner

2560360167_fb32373223.jpg

Patti Ann Brown​

uma-pemmaraju-fox-news-channel-uma-radiant-red-blouse-153658_thumb_585x795.jpeg

lee.jpg

Jenna Lee​

There are more.

The Hildebeast is even on record saying Fox treated her well during her failed 08 campaign. Not MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CNN, etc., etc. Fox.

Don't mess with the liberal mythology, they can't support any viewpoint that puts FOXNews in a positive light. We all just pretend it didn't exist, it makes liberals feel better.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

The Hildebeast is even on record saying Fox treated her well during her failed 08 campaign. Not MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CNN, etc., etc. Fox.

Don't mess with the liberal mythology, they can't support any viewpoint that puts FOXNews in a positive light. We all just pretend it didn't exist, it makes liberals feel better.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.
Agree. But apparently Hillary didn't get the memo.

Another lame attempt to belittle FoxNews and its personnel.

Sad as it totally ignores some of the truly attractive and very intelligent contributors who are not white and blond.

On the lighter side, what to see some real hotties to go Univision.

Forum List

Back