Female coworker called me a punk because I told I her I don't want to walk through the ghetto

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
There is a possible transportation strike that can happen on 11/1 in Philadelphia which means it will be hard to get to work. One option I have is getting off a train stop that would force me to walk through the ghetto. Female coworker said.....Who is going to mess with you? you are 6'5?

What the fuck does that have to do with getting ROBBED by someone with a gun? lol

So because I don't want to put myself in a dangerous situation I am a punk?

Depends on if you have to walk through that area during daylight or not. I've been in many places where I wouldn't go there at night that I felt pretty comfortable walking through during the daylight hours.

Depends on if you have to walk through that area during daylight or not. I've been in many places where I wouldn't go there at night that I felt pretty comfortable walking through during the daylight hours.

I don't want to walk through the hood during the day or night time. If it was a 3 block walk then yes I would do it but it will be a 10 block walk through a area where no one has a job and I refuse to put myself in position to be robbed since my attire shows I am headed to work.

There is a possible transportation strike that can happen on 11/1 in Philadelphia which means it will be hard to get to work. One option I have is getting off a train stop that would force me to walk through the ghetto. Female coworker said.....Who is going to mess with you? you are 6'5?

What the fuck does that have to do with getting ROBBED by someone with a gun? lol

*yawn*

*yawn*

Where your boyfriend

I don't want to walk through the hood during the day or night time. If it was a 3 block walk then yes I would do it but it will be a 10 block walk through a area where no one has a job and I refuse to put myself in position to be robbed since my attire shows I am headed to work.

You know, I've been through some pretty rough areas in places like Baltimore and Atlantic City NJ. During the daylight? Never had a problem, and I've been in some pretty sketchy areas. Ever been just west of the strip in Atlantic City? Probably one of the more dangerous places around, and I was cruising through there on an expensive racing bicycle, trying to find my way out (found out later that I had to cross a bridge because I was on an island).

If it's during the daylight, you don't need to worry. And, 10 blocks isn't that far, besides, you may see or learn something you never saw or knew before, and it might be beneficial for you. I've met some really good people in some really seedy areas of town.

But then again, at only 5'6", I'm neither a punk nor a coward.

You know, I've been through some pretty rough areas in places like Baltimore and Atlantic City NJ. During the daylight? Never had a problem, and I've been in some pretty sketchy areas. Ever been just west of the strip in Atlantic City? Probably one of the more dangerous places around, and I was cruising through there on an expensive racing bicycle, trying to find my way out (found out later that I had to cross a bridge because I was on an island).

If it's during the daylight, you don't need to worry. And, 10 blocks isn't that far, besides, you may see or learn something you never saw or knew before, and it might be beneficial for you. I've met some really good people in some really seedy areas of town.

People are broke and desperate and I have the look like I got money. I would stick out in that neighborhood lol

People are broke and desperate and I have the look like I got money. I would stick out in that neighborhood lol
Wear your running shoes make your way through the area as expeditiously as possible. Ride a bike if you have one.

Wear your running shoes make your way through the area as expeditiously as possible. Ride a bike if you have one.

I won't be doing any of that because I am not getting off at that station

Actually, that's not a half bad idea. There are a few companies out there that make folding bikes that fit inside of a small case and can be made into a bike in just a minute or so.

Carry one of those with you, and the 10 blocks would be only around 3 minutes at the max.

Actually, that's not a half bad idea. There are a few companies out there that make folding bikes that fit inside of a small case and can be made into a bike in just a minute or so.

Carry one of those with you, and the 10 blocks would be only around 3 minutes at the max.
You are a remarkable tool.

just sayin.

Show 'em your unpaid bills. And then tell 'em about the blood/turnip thing.

Forum List

Back