Fellow Americans

You could see who was in those planes?
We know who was on the planes because of thousands of pieces of evidence including the flight manifests, the testimony of the flight attendants describing some of the hijackers including giving their seat numbers, and the DNA evidence from several of the crash sites.

PhysicsExist said:
How come Osama is not wanted for 9/11?
He is already wanted. You don't need additional indictments if you already have one as an indictment too early can mess up the case.

PhysicsExist said:
Why are accused terrorists coming out stating they are alive?
And this is where truthtards REALLY shine in their complete and utter ignorance. I've already explained this to PE, yet he has not been able to refute it.

Here it is again to PE's dismay:

This is a PERFECT example of just how fucked up and dishonest truthtards are. They STILL believe hijackers are alive DESPITE all the evidence they've been shown over the years. They don't give a shit about the truth. In fact, they HATE the truth! It is the one thing that derails their bullshit and exposes the fact their agendas are more important to them than the truth.

For instance....

All claims of "alive hijackers" occured between September 12 and September 23, 2001. Why? Because on September 12th, the FBI came out with the list of hijackers. Now, the names may appear foreign to us, but they are quite common in the Middle East. People in the Middle East with the same name claimed they were "alive" even though they were the ones the FBI was talking about.

So why did they all stop on September 23rd? Because that is the day the FBI released the PICTURES of the hijackers. Guess what. The "alive" hijackers weren't the same people as the pictures depicted them to be.

Here is a good example. Waleed al Shehri was a pilot who trained in Florida. He hears his name is one of the hijackers. He hears they trained in Florida. What else is he suppose to think? So he reports from Morocco that he is alive and well and innocent. Who wouldn't?

The kicker is he is Waleed A. al Shehri. The hijacker? Waleed M. al Shehri. Waleed A. is a pilot. Waleed M. was muscle, not a pilot. Their pictures do not match. The FBI still went out and interviewed him in Morocco anyway.

This story should have died on September 24th, but it didn't. It lives on to this day because even when the truthtards know the facts, they insist on claiming hijackers are alive because it SOUNDS good.

Just more evidence that truthtards, PhysicsExist in particular, are proven liars and are not out for the truth, but to push their truthtard agendas. I am sure PE will ignore these facts or just claim I am lying while running away like a little bitch. That is what he usually does when confronted by the truth.

Better yet, PE.... why haven't a single one of you truthtards actually gone to the Middle East to find one of these hijackers you claim are alive? Put up billboards. ANYTHING. These "alive" hijackers would immediately debunk the entire government story while vindicating truthtards.

Want to know why nobody is doing anything? Because even you truthtards know it is a lie. It is just another one of those lies truthtards trot out every once in a while just to prove how truly stupid they really are in their beliefs. :lol:

Way to go PE!
Where did you get this information? Source?
Typing a wall of commentary instead of regular sentences does not change the fact that a buildling cannot freefall for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance. Fires do not melt steel and there is no external damage before the collapse, ruling out bowing/bending.

You are a mere distraction.

Last edited:
Typing a wall of commentary instead of regular sentences does not change the fact that a buildling cannot freefall for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance. Fires do not melt steel and there is no external damage before the collapse, ruling out bowing/bending.

Look it up, ya lazy son of a bitch! It's not that hard to verify if someone is telling the truth or not. Not that you would know, of course. :lol: Try for once in your sorry life.

Look it up, ya lazy son of a bitch! It's not that hard to verify if someone is telling the truth or not. Not that you would know, of course. :lol: Try for once in your sorry life.

Looks like you are slowly but surely getting the point that you can only provide commentary and opinions. No facts, No sources, No logic. Buildings do not freefall through the path of greatest resistance.

Objects cannot accelerate through another object without showing somesort of jolt or force, ACCORDING TO NEWTONIAN PHYSICS.
-so how does this happen in WTC7?
-and along with the first tower collapse?

You have nothing but misinformation and distractions.

It will never be fully investigated.

The American people dont seem to want all the real facts.

The real facts?

Muslim terrorists flew planes into buildings.

All of the world with televisions saw that with their own eyes.

What exactly do you think we need to investigate?

Stop, think. Use your logic. Use basic Newtonian Physics. Use your eyes. No disrespect.

Same challenge made to all twoofers. Lay out what you think happened on 9/11...start to finish in reasonable detail. You're too scared to do it; aren't you Lucy?

Looks like you are slowly but surely getting the point that you can only provide commentary and opinions. No facts, No sources, No logic. Buildings do not freefall through the path of greatest resistance.

Objects cannot accelerate through another object without showing somesort of jolt or force, ACCORDING TO NEWTONIAN PHYSICS.

Why do you claim there was no "jolt of force" when the first tower collapsed? You could feel the ground shake for miles.

So what kind of jolt or force does a train show when it plows through a car?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBEZ-dqU4mw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI_c4TifZS0[/ame]

According to Newtonian physics you should see the train jolt when it hits. :lol:

So where are your "alive" hijackers you liar? Come on. You claim they are alive. Why aren't you out there rounding them up? Why aren't your heros Alex Jones and the like rounding them up? You guys have PROOF POSITIVE in your grasp according to you, yet you do NOTHING?!? :lol: You're all a bunch of lying fucks and you know it.

The real facts?

Muslim terrorists flew planes into buildings.

All of the world with televisions saw that with their own eyes.

What exactly do you think we need to investigate?

Stop, think. Use your logic. Use basic Newtonian Physics. Use your eyes. No disrespect.

Same challenge made to all twoofers. Lay out what you think happened on 9/11...start to finish in reasonable detail. You're too scared to do it; aren't you Lucy?

I have no idea what happened because there is no evidence to support my ideas.

But I do know what Newtonian Physics are.

And I do trust 1,400 Architects and Engineers input.

And I do know 6 of the 10 9/11 commissioners have called the investigation a sham.

And I do know that airplanes exploded and smashed into buildings.

And I do know no steel high rise has ever fully collapsed in history.

And I do know that victims families have been expressing a coverup since the day it happened, hence the new BuildingWhat? Campaign and NYCCAN.org.

And I do know that our air defense for the country FAILED miserably in every aspect.

And I do know that fires cannot melt steel, so any type of liquid metal is impossible to create.

I can go on and on about the FACTS that have sources and support. But to ask me what i "think" happened that day, I cannot answer, because I don't have any evidence to support the whole picture of what happened that day. Why don't we talk about the stories WE DO KNOW exist, such as the stories of Barry Jennings? Or the recordings/communication of explosions? Why not talk about the 2.25 seconds of freefall acceleration through the path of greatest resistance in WTC7. Why dont we talk about the tilting tower that stopped titling mid flight and some how symmetrically pancaked the 60 stories under it.

Answering your question serves no purpose. It only distracts from the overall goal, that people need to realize we are not being told the whole story on purpose, and that with such evidence from witnesses, experts, video, and forensics, there should be a new independent investigation. Thats all we should be talking about, the THINGS WE KNOW FOR CERTAIN. Such as Newtonian Physics, the coverups and anomalies of that day, and the video recordings we all can watch.

But, I wont just stonewall you with text. I believe that people in our government assisted in 9/11, whether that be directly participating, or allowing it to happen. Now if that were to be the case I ALSO believe that it was a very small select group of people, the real evil ones, the same people that were pushing for Operation Northwoods, the same people who lied about the Golf of Tonkin. Why did these people do this with 9/11? No idea, I will assume its because of Money and Power. But those are just guesses. Other than that I have no real input on this, except for the spreading of the true facts I can share, such as the building having to defy physics to explain NISTs report, such as the Towers defying physics on VIDEO. and such as the countless reports and anomalies that I could endlessly list, but I know you dont wanna hear.

Please stop attacking me :/

So what kind of jolt or force does a train show when it plows through a car?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBEZ-dqU4mw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI_c4TifZS0[/ame]

According to Newtonian physics you should see the train jolt when it hits. :lol:

So where are your "alive" hijackers you liar? Come on. You claim they are alive. Why aren't you out there rounding them up? Why aren't your heros Alex Jones and the like rounding them up? You guys have PROOF POSITIVE in your grasp according to you, yet you do NOTHING?!? :lol: You're all a bunch of lying fucks and you know it.

Maybe Richard Gag can find the hi-jackers? He's banking $75K off of morons like PE. Somehow he won't go find them and prove the entire thing was at best, wrong, at worst a cover-up. All it would take is just one. Somehow...not one of the twoofers will simply fly over to Cairo.

I guess you're not getting on the train before it leaves the station? :lol::lol::lol:

And I do know 6 of the 10 9/11 commissioners have called the investigation a sham.

And I do know that victims families have been expressing a coverup since the day it happened, hence the new BuildingWhat? Campaign and NYCCAN.org.

And I do know that our air defense for the country FAILED miserably in every aspect.

And I do know that fires cannot melt steel, so any type of liquid metal is impossible to create.

I can go on and on about the FACTS that have sources and support. But to ask me what i "think" happened that day, I cannot answer, because I don't have any evidence to support the whole picture of what happened that day. Why don't we talk about the stories WE DO KNOW exist, such as the stories of Barry Jennings? Or the recordings/communication of explosions? Why not talk about the 2.25 seconds of freefall acceleration through the path of greatest resistance in WTC7. Why dont we talk about the tilting tower that stopped titling mid flight and some how symmetrically pancaked the 60 stories under it.

Answering your question serves no purpose. It only distracts from the overall goal, that people need to realize we are not being told the whole story on purpose, and that with such evidence from witnesses, experts, video, and forensics, there should be a new independent investigation. Thats all we should be talking about, the THINGS WE KNOW FOR CERTAIN. Such as Newtonian Physics, the coverups and anomalies of that day, and the video recordings we all can watch.

But, I wont just stonewall you with text. I believe that people in our government assisted in 9/11, whether that be directly participating, or allowing it to happen. Now if that were to be the case I ALSO believe that it was a very small select group of people, the real evil ones, the same people that were pushing for Operation Northwoods, the same people who lied about the Golf of Tonkin. Why did these people do this with 9/11? No idea, I will assume its because of Money and Power. But those are just guesses. Other than that I have no real input on this, except for the spreading of the true facts I can share, such as the building having to defy physics to explain NISTs report, such as the Towers defying physics on VIDEO. and such as the countless reports and anomalies that I could endlessly list, but I know you dont wanna hear.

Wow, 1400 engineers and architects, that must be what? Close to 1% of them?

We know the truth. Terrorists flew into buildings. Buildings fall down. People die.

Again. Not really rocket science.

It is when some of those terrorists come up alive and well and hold press conferences.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

It is when those buildings were the first steel structures to ever collapse in history.

It is when the evidence is destroyed/removed as fast as possible, violating all basic protocol.

It is when WTC7 was not hit by a plane and not mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report.

Don't bypass my statements, and stop and think for a second sir. Just think about it, dont run away from this. It's fucking terrible I know, but just think. Use your intellect and logic, just remember, the Golf of Tonkin....Operation Northwoods......Able Danger.....

Respond to this, if you will. Your response the first time really turned my stomach...You just ignored what i said and said "we all know the truth"..........Stop. Think. Question. You are a smart person, you have basic logic...just take off the blinders.

physicsexist said:
Its been over 9 years because it took 7 years for the NIST to come out with a report on WTC7. Since that day Architects and Engineers have been calling for a reinvestigation, and have actually gotten NIST to change their findings and admit to 2.25 seconds of freefall.

People have moved on? There are 9/11 first responders still trying to get compensation for their lives. Many responders have lost most lung function and over 400 have obtained cancers only seen in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. These responders are just starting to feel the worst effects of the WTC cleanup poisoning.

Tragedy strikes all of us at times. Wouldnt you want to know if that tragedy was conducted by the people they said it was? There's been 1 trillion dollars spent on the wars, the patriot act was passed, homeland security was initiated, and our ways of life have changed. Hell we even have random people sticking their hands down our pants now to see if we can board a flight. Our foreign relations have been heavily affected and the view of the USA to the world has been greatly compromised due to our actions after the 9/11 tragedy. But in your words we should just let whatever happen, and not sit around and ask for an investigation. Well sir, I respect your stance, but it is very pathetic and very unAmerican. Our country is in a shit hole, and for you to say "Most of us move on" is a slap in the face to the very Americans who are effected everyday because of the events of 9/11. Specifically our soldiers stationed over there. I just hope your view isn't the view of the majority, because it will be very discouraging to know the people behind 9/11 were right all along, knowing that Americans would be either too lazy to care, too stupid to notice, or too busy to attempt to stand up. Ugh. No hard feelings though, I don't want to make this a personal attack forum, like Patriot911 seems to brew up for fun.
BBC - The Editors: 9/11 conspiracy theory

If you are going to use that as a rebuttal, and only use this kind of response to a post like this, then I cannot respect you. You know exactly how lame that was, and how meritless a claim like that would be. Try opening up to the whole post I made, and maybe taking a step back from your reality.

Take off the blinders.

If you are going to use that as a rebuttal, and only use this kind of response to a post like this, then I cannot respect you. You know exactly how lame that was, and how meritless a claim like that would be. Try opening up to the whole post I made, and maybe taking a step back from your reality.

Take off the blinders.

No, that is not a rebuttal, that is fact and reality. In fact I would actually bet it's closer to .01% of them. You've got nothing and nobody. You see what you have is a small group who were not involved in the investigation. You cannot disprove the results of the investigation with out actual evidence. Opinion just doesn't cut it.

Take off the blinders.
:dance:

Yet you keep pretending you know all kinds of things about what happened.

PhysicsExist said:
No, you know how to SPELL Newtonian Physics. You've proven time and time again that you have no actual clue as to what they are.

PhysicsExist said:
Translation: I trust the opinion of 0.0513 of all architects and engineers over the opinions of all the rest PLUS all the evidence the liars at AE911 are wrong.

PhysicsExist said:
They had questions while the investigation was going on. They believe they got it right. Not only that, but the 9/11 commission wasn't the investigation. The FBI investigation PENTTBOM was the real investigation.

PhysicsExist said:
Well, you have a leg up on some of your truthtard friends that believe no airplanes were involved. Does this include the Pentagon and Shanksville?

PhysicsExist said:
That is incorrect. Three collapsed on 9/11.

PhysicsExist said:
A small handful of the victims families are whining, but, like you, have no proof to back up their bullshit claims.

PhysicsExist said:
An attack from an unexpected quarter in an unexpected way generally tends to succeed as there are no plans to combat an attack from an unexpected quarter in an unexpected way.

PhysicsExist said:
:lol: Are you even listening to yourself? So since fire cannot melt steel, no other metal can melt by fire. :lol: That is so fucking retarded it is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

PhysicsExist said:
I can go on and on about the FACTS that have sources and support.
Yet the only sources and support you ever link are the opinions of AE911....

PhysicsExist said:
But to ask me what i "think" happened that day, I cannot answer, because I don't have any evidence to support the whole picture of what happened that day.
Really? The rest of us have literally TONS of evidence as to what happened that day. But you, as a truthtard, ignore all this other evidence because it just isn't convenient to your "theories" you have no actual evidence for. Hmmm. Why do you ignore all the other evidence?

PhysicsExist said:
Why don't we talk about the stories WE DO KNOW exist, such as the stories of Barry Jennings?
While ignoring the complete lack of evidence of explosives.

PhysicsExist said:
Or the recordings/communication of explosions?
Because all truthtards are taught at a very young age that all explosions are only caused by explosives. It doesn't matter that an explosive set off half a mile away would sound as loud as a gun shot at your location.

PhysicsExist said:
Why not talk about the 2.25 seconds of freefall acceleration through the path of greatest resistance in WTC7.
Because this isn't the fantasy section.

PhysicsExist said:
Why dont we talk about the tilting tower that stopped titling mid flight and some how symmetrically pancaked the 60 stories under it.
It didn't stop tilting. It did, however, lose the supports ALLOWING it to accelerate the tilting and instead collapsed down. THIS is a good application of Newtonian physics, especially laws 1 and 2.

PhysicsExist said:
Answering your question serves no purpose.
Well, no purpose that promotes your agenda. Answering other people's questions exposes your lies and bullshit, so it must be avoided at all costs and no matter how lame or ridiculous the excuse.

PhysicsExist said:
It only distracts from the overall goal, that people need to realize we are not being told the whole story on purpose, and that with such evidence from witnesses, experts, video, and forensics, there should be a new independent investigation.
So what is the whole story? You've already admitted you have no evidence, so how do you know you haven't been told the whole story? Oh right. The opinions of 0.0513 of the architects and engineers who Lord only knows wouldn't have an agenda or paranoid delusions of their own. Or better yet, fleecing you truthtard sheep for all you're worth!

PhysicsExist said:
Thats all we should be talking about, the THINGS WE KNOW FOR CERTAIN.
.... but have no evidence of. Nice!

PhysicsExist said:
Such as Newtonian Physics, the coverups and anomalies of that day, and the video recordings we all can watch.
See above.

PhysicsExist said:
So how did this small select group of people get ALL those other people needed to carry out and then cover up the attack to cooperate without realizing they were being used?

I don't know about you, but if someone came up to me and asked me to wire up WTC 1, 2, and 7 with demolitions charges and then 9/11 happened..... I think I would have questions!!!

PhysicsExist said:
Nope. It is way too much fun and few other people deserve it as much as you do.

the problem the noob troofers have here, is they assume no one else here has ever seen their bullshit before
thing is, we have seen this bullshit for nearly a decade now and it made zero sense the first time i saw it and it will make zero sense the next time another troofer moron posts the exact same bullshit

. Terrorists flew planes into buildings. Not exactly rocket science there. In fact, there are quite a number of videos showing that.

Yes this is true but sad your I.Q. is a little low...

The same time the terrorists were training with light planes for pilot lessons it is a proven fact the Israeli Mossad was with them monitoring them....

The same time the terrorists were training the U.S. military was training and testing remote operating passenger 727's and succesfully putting them on precise flight paths and landing them with remote operation...

The same time the terrorists were training and the top U.S. military was perfecting flying passenger planes via remote operation the Twin Towers were going under "construction renovations" on the very core columns that happened to fail

Last edited:
. Terrorists flew planes into buildings. Not exactly rocket science there. In fact, there are quite a number of videos showing that.

Yes this is true but sad your I.Q. is a little low...

The same time the terrorists were training with light planes for pilot lessons it is a proven fact the Israeli Mossad was with them monitoring them....

The same time the terrorists were training the U.S. military was training and testing remote operating passenger 727's and succesfully putting them on precise flight paths and landing them with remote operation...

The same time the terrorists were training and the top U.S. military was perfecting flying passenger planes via remote operation the Twin Towers were going under "construction renovations" on the very core columns that happened to fail
what a load of shit

Forum List

Back