Fellow Americans

. Terrorists flew planes into buildings. Not exactly rocket science there. In fact, there are quite a number of videos showing that.

Yes this is true but sad your I.Q. is a little low...

The same time the terrorists were training with light planes for pilot lessons it is a proven fact the Israeli Mossad was with them monitoring them....

The same time the terrorists were training the U.S. military was training and testing remote operating passenger 727's and succesfully putting them on precise flight paths and landing them with remote operation...

The same time the terrorists were training and the top U.S. military was perfecting flying passenger planes via remote operation the Twin Towers were going under "construction renovations" on the very core columns that happened to fail
:clap2:

. Terrorists flew planes into buildings. Not exactly rocket science there. In fact, there are quite a number of videos showing that.

The same time the terrorists were training with light planes for pilot lessons it is a proven fact the Israeli Mossad was with them monitoring them....

The same time the terrorists were training the U.S. military was training and testing remote operating passenger 727's and succesfully putting them on precise flight paths and landing them with remote operation...

The same time the terrorists were training and the top U.S. military was perfecting flying passenger planes via remote operation the Twin Towers were going under "construction renovations" on the very core columns that happened to fail
i see you like bullshit, cause that's what you just applauded

The word is getting around. People are wising up. That thing we’re not supposed to talk about? People are talking about it.

This great, all-encompassing embargo on that certain subject that underlies and complicates seemingly every facet of our lives, has been identified, but people are terrified to hear the findings. In fact, they are willing to ignore and avoid the subject altogether, even as their lives slide toward oblivion and their children are poisoned by parents and teachers who are too deluded by their false perceptions of well-being to challenge the obvious lies they are told.

The whine you hear when you ask that certain question goes something like this. “I feel uncomfortable talking about Israel.” Or, “You’re just one of those people who blame Jews for everything.” Or, “It’s not all Jews — just those bad Zionist rascals in Israel.”
Big bubble about to burst | Rebel News - Dissident News and Analysis

I guess you have to applaud yourself? Now thats pathetic. Tell "mountainman" I said hi, my beeotch!

two farts in a row from you candycunt.congrats.:lol: I know it depresses you that your lover fellow agent parrot got banned here.too bad they dont wise up and do the same thing with you.

Dive's a good guy........
From what I read he is..did the twoofers scare him off ?
or do they just assume they did?

Dive was hanging out on another board where so far (a little over a year now) there have been no truthers, A few months ago he took a break from daily posting there... I'm not privy to why..... But he was also in the same Fantasy football league I was in....

a two year old post ?

I was just having a little fun with the idiots.
it's ok, I finally found out who dive con is or was...

Ollie can correct me if I'm wrong (I think that's his 2nd job and I keep him pretty busy) but one guy self-aborted. I think it was Dive. Anyway, I took up his avatar just to really mess with the heads of the twoofers here.

I would call it "delivering a mind fuck" but that would make the assumption that they have functioning minds.

BuildingWhat? - A TV Ad Campaign to Raise Awareness of Building 7 - What is Building 7 ?

Get on board while the train is still leaving the station.

Good day.

So, in 14 months, they've only reached 8% of their goal.

I guess we know where THAT train went.
423727983_dac49569c5.jpg

They managed to find 1,437 suckers to give them $78,827. I wonder what they did with the money, outside of giving 5% of it to Dickey Gage?

9/11 10th Anniversary Campaign by Remember Building 7

amazing how this thread attracted all the trolls and they shitted all over the floor just now.:lol:

Forum List

Back