Feel the hate

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Worse, Palin's routine attacks on the media have begun to spill into ugliness. In Clearwater, arriving reporters were greeted with shouts and taunts by the crowd of about 3,000. Palin then went on to blame Katie Couric's questions for her "less-than-successful interview with kinda mainstream media." At that, Palin supporters turned on reporters in the press area, waving thunder sticks and shouting abuse. Others hurled obscenities at a camera crew. One Palin supporter shouted a racial epithet at an African American sound man for a network and told him, "Sit down, boy."
washingtonpost.com

it's funny that the Cons think it will be the Obama supporters who will riot if he loses...I think it will be the other way around when he WINS!

That group has become so consumed with hatred and bitterness and McCain/Palin are only feeding that hate because they have nothing else to give them. They don't have solutions to their problems, they don't have answers to their questions so they feed them hatred. Served up like Sunday dinner and those faithful to the conservative movement are going back for second helpings.

It's really sad and very frightening to see that the Republican party as a hate group but that is what they are becoming.

"But the campaign has reacted with recriminations (the St. Petersburg Times reported that the Florida Republican Party chairman, after questioning Palin's aptitude, was told that he couldn't fly on her plane) and now Palin's rage."

The wheels are coming off this campaign.

it's funny that the Cons think it will be the Obama supporters who will riot if he loses...I think it will be the other way around when he WINS!

That group has become so consumed with hatred and bitterness and McCain/Palin are only feeding that hate because they have nothing else to give them. They don't have solutions to their problems, they don't have answers to their questions so they feed them hatred. Served up like Sunday dinner and those faithful to the conservative movement are going back for second helpings.

It's really sad and very frightening to see that the Republican party as a hate group but that is what they are becoming.
And the funny thing is that the press isn't even allowed anywhere near her. Her entire experience with the press consists of Katie Couric, basically. And Katie is a cream puff.

These people frighten me, and I will be really unhappy if they continue to wield power.

Give me your hate and do as the loving heathen do.

or perhaps you prefer the original version...

Your god has gone, and from now on,
You'll have to learn to hate the things you fear.

Doubtful. If Obama loses, blacks will see this as a sign of more oppression. They will riot.

no they won't. You are an idiot if you believe that. and if they do...trust me it won't be just a sea of black faces you see... there will be plenty of whites in there too, especially if it's obvious that the election was tampered with, like in 2000.

Your continued racist bullshit is ridiculous. You act as if blacks riot in the streets everytime something happens they don't like...if that were the case there would be nothing but chaos 24/7 considering how often they probably feel things didn't go the way they wanted.

Get out of your cloud of hatred and step into the real world.

The leftists giving US a lecture on hate. Ha ha ha. I think I've injured myself. Thanks for the chuckle.

please explain the hatred you see coming from the left, specific examples if you please

Last edited:
no they won't. You are an idiot if you believe that. and if they do...trust me it won't be just a sea of black faces you see... there will be plenty of whites in there too, especially if it's obvious that the election was tampered with, like in 2000.

Your continued racist bullshit is ridiculous. You act as if blacks riot in the streets everytime something happens they don't like...if that were the case there would be nothing but chaos 24/7 considering how often they probably feel things didn't go the way they wanted.

Get out of your cloud of hatred and step into the real world.

Oh brother, here comes the name-calling. :eusa_whistle:

Obviously, I don't want a riot, but I have a keen understanding of race-relations in the South.

I will pray for you.

The leftists giving US a lecture on hate. Ha ha ha. I think I've injured myself. Thanks for the chuckle.

Especially in St. Louis where some of the worst racial tension in this country exists. Yes, I'm a leftist, and yes, we desperately need to give the fascist Cons a lecture on racial acceptance

Obviously, I don't want a riot, but I have a keen understanding of race-relations in the South.

I will pray for you.

save your prayers for me :cuckoo:

I live in the south too...don't act as if you have some inside knowledge that others don't have.

I'm sure most blacks don't actually EXPECT obama to win.... they will be pleasantly surprised if he does but it's not like they don't expect him to lose. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

They will vote in record numbers but I doubt they have enough faith in the system to actually be hanging much hope on him winning.

I will pray for you.

Why, cause you live in Arkansas gives you a keen understanding of black people. Everytime you talk an=bout anything race-based you prove just how little you actually know.

Stop talking about "what black people will do" cause you don't know anything about black people if you think that all are the same

save your prayers for me :cuckoo:

I live in the south too...don't act as if you have some inside knowledge that others don't have.

I'm sure most blacks don't actually EXPECT obama to win.... they will be pleasantly surprised if he does but it's not like they don't expect him to lose. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

They will vote in record numbers but I doubt they have enough faith in the system to actually be hanging much hope on him winning.

Based on your posts, you're an angry person. You need prayers.

Most blacks I know fully expect Obama to win. There is a huge drive in the black community to get him elected. I seriously doubt there will be peace in the South if he loses. I hope I'm wrong.

Come on, people, it isn't just black people. It's also the press. In fact, I suspect it is everyone but people that support the McCain/Palin ticket. Hate like this has no business thriving and for Palin not to denounce it is wrong.

Why, cause you live in Arkansas gives you a keen understanding of black people. Everytime you talk an=bout anything race-based you prove just how little you actually know.

Stop talking about "what black people will do" cause you don't know anything about black people if you think that all are the same

You must've had a horrible childhood. I know numerous biracial people like yourself that are just as happy and as stable as they can be. It's a pity you turned out the way you did.

Come on, people, it isn't just black people. It's also the press. In fact, I suspect it is everyone but people that support the McCain/Palin ticket. Hate like this has no business thriving and for Palin not to denounce it is wrong.

So now do you Cons believe that Palin called Obama, "Sambo?"

You must've had a horrible childhood. I know numerous biracial people like yourself that are just as happy and as stable as they can be. It's a pity you turned out the way you did.

You don't know numerous biracial people that are in their 30's or up because there aren't many so stop being so full of shit.

And, If I were you, I'd look in the mirror when thinking about how bad someone turned out.

Forum List

Back