CDZ feel free to go extra-hard against the Iranians now

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
CDZ - feel free to go extra-hard against the Iranians now

US officials say negotiations on Iran nuclear program at crossroads

feel free to go extra-hard against the Iranians now, not so much with sanctions which strike the civilians, but with military strikes on their nuclear centrifuge, icbm, airdefense, and militia training camp infrastructures.
a re-invasion of Yemen might also be necessary.

i had hoped for some reasonable responses when i instituted the Iran Nuclear Deal 1.0, back when compuserve.com was still hosting the main republican forum in the US, and i was there as 'peacefularg' (peaceful argument) to convince you Americans that many Muslims would be driven into the hands of alQuada if you attacked Iran so soon after the Iraq WMD regime-change operation.

but things have changed now. The Iranians with their evil fundamentalist priest-leaders have embraced stubbornness and unreasonability as their only negotiations stance.
and the European Muslims are happy with their so-called victory in Afghanistan (i did tell them on defence.pk that we'll be back anytime they start training terrorists again there), and generally calmed down after the Iraq "WMD" regime change mission.
we Europeans can handle the Muslim alQuada branches with relative ease now.

what must follow has to be swift, precise, and devastating. to keep the rest of the middle east and the rest of the word safe.
you might as well go for regime change in Iran, making the religious leaderships outcasts alltogether.
these sanctions i proposed as peacefularg, under Trump's leadership, only led to breadlines and a more emboldened (China's help, Russia's keen interest in Iranian oil) fundamentalist leadership in Iran.

so the illuminati, the zionists, and the Israeli military + intel communities hereby have my official 'for' vote for their original plans towards Iran : bomb them out of power.

Last edited:

feel free to go extra-hard against the Iranians now, not so much with sanctions which strike the civilians, but with military strikes on their nuclear centrifuge, icbm, airdefense, and militia training camp infrastructures.

i had hoped for some reasonable responses when i instituted the Iran Nuclear Deal 1.0, back when compuserve.com was still hosting the main republican forum in the US, and i was there as 'peacefularg' (peaceful argument) to convince you Americans that many Muslims would be driven into the hands of alQuada if you attacked Iran so soon after the Iraq WMD regime-change operation.

but things have changed now. The Iranians with their evil fundamentalist priest-leaders have embraced stubbornness and unreasonability as their only negotiations stance.
and the European Muslims are happy with their so-called victory in Afghanistan (i did tell them on defence.pk that we'll be back anytime they start training terrorists again there), and generally calmed down after the Iraq "WMD" regime change mission.

what must follow has to be swift, precise, and devastating. to keep the rest of the middle east and the rest of the word safe.
you might as well go for regime change in Iran, making the religious leaderships outcasts alltogether.
these sanctions i proposed as peacefularg, under Trump's leadership, only led to breadlines and a more emboldened (China's help, Russia's keen interest in Iranian oil) fundamentalist leadership in Iran.

so the illuminati, the zionists, and the Israeli military + intel communities hereby have my official 'for' vote for their original plans towards Iran : bomb them out of power.

Too late now, Trump isn't President.

But President Joe would be more than happy to give the Iranians a sniff and a grope. They'd probably like it.

Too late now, Trump isn't President.

But President Joe would be more than happy to give the Iranians a sniff and a grope. They'd probably like it.
Trump may be forever a political outcast (and rightfully so), but that does not mean the Republicans are out of business at all. They have 70+ replacements for Trump standing by, some of whom even went against Trump. I suggest they let one of those mince-meat Trump in the next national preliminaries, and then go about their merry way vis-a-vis Iran.

A moderate Iran + Iraq would be very good for the whole world.

And my patience with Iran's priest-leadershipis has officially run out, after about 10 to 15 years closely observing them in negotiations.

We should simply nuke Iran. Until there's no one left. Problem solved. Free oil.

to turn to a more serious note, ever since 9/11/2001, numerology has become a part of geopolitics in the mainstream headlines again.

and i notice numerology (guided by spirituality and religion) taking a serious role in my own life too, for instance with the details of my github.com/nicerapp software platforms..

however, to get back to the topic of this thread :

it might be way too soon after all to rule out diplomacy with the Iranians.

not long after i posted this thread, which no doubt got noticed over in Iran even without me notifying the press or defence.pk about it,
the Iranians tested an icbm with a range of 1450km[1], which could well be a hint back to me[2] : we're still willing to come to an agreement about our nuclear and icbm ambitions.

i then searched news.google.com (which keeps a much longer time ranged news log than my own news app) for 'iran nuclear no first strike', and this revealed NO relevant data.
Iran has not publicly been asked, nor offered, a no-first-strike policy.
And i think (now) that the west should ask for one, *before* launching strikes on Iran's military and nuke-bomb and icbm and anti-air-defense infrastructure.

[1] Iran unveils long-range missile as Vienna nuclear talks resume | SaltWire

[2] 14 = 2 * 7 = hint at my birthyear (1977), 50 = hint at CDZ - peace-generating idea : 50-50 sharing of oil and fish wealth in South China Sea, and new cargo canal linking Black Sea to Caspian Sea to Indian Ocean

Not when it becomes free oil for yourself.

I'd also just nuke Iran for the hell of it. Trouble making arabs.

you think far too lightly about destroying other people's lives, our own troops included...

don't advocate for war just because you hate some country's foreign policy or defense policy.
advocating for war needs to be limited in scope, and with *proper* justification,
AND you need to be willing to *retract* your own threat of war as soon as another valid solution surfaces!

you think far too lightly about destroying other people's lives, our own troops included...

don't advocate for war just because you hate some country's foreign policy or defense policy.
advocating for war needs to be limited in scope, and with *proper* justification,
AND you need to be willing to *retract* your own threat of war as soon as another valid solution surfaces!
Tell that to Iraq, lol.

I'd also just nuke Iran for the hell of it. Trouble making arabs.
Iranians are not Arab. Just saying.

The Mullahs are certainly disgusting things, but nuking the entire country is not the answer. Before the revolution, the Iranian people were among the most moderate and friendly Muslims in the world, and there are still elements within Iran that follow suit.

The central problem here is Islam. The more they believe in it, the worse they become. Those who are only nominally Muslim because they happen to have been born in an Islamic country can be just fine.

The Mullahs are certainly disgusting things, but nuking the entire country is not the answer. Before the revolution, the Iranian people were among the most moderate and friendly Muslims in the world, and there are still elements within Iran that follow suit.

The central problem here is Islam. The more they believe in it, the worse they become. Those who are only nominally Muslim because they happen to have been born in an Islamic country can be just fine.
The only good Arab is a dead Arab.

but.. here in The Netherlands, the dumber Muslim(a)s may show a fair bit of reverse-racism from time to time, but the smarter ones are all inter-religiously friendly when shown friendliness.. Towards Christians, at least.. :)

suggestion to the cia.gov : please check if this holds true for Belgium, France, Germany, the Alps countries, Italy, and the NW-European main island groups..

Forum List

Back