Zone1 Feds vs Heaven

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The Heaven endowed people with bodies and individual abilities. The feds took away the heavenly gift of individuality by gathering people into a slave herd. Heaven gave people justice in war: let the worthy win, as in Athletics. The feds are playing a foul game against the Children of Heaven, gathering slaves into dog-packs and destroying worthy children of Heaven.

• Banned
The war of the Hero and the obliging canine pack of servants of the feds is the war of Heaven with Hades

• Banned
How did the fed take away spiritual bodies and an afterlife?
They have taken away individualism, attacking honest people with many slaves and servants, сreate corporations against the Heavenly People.

They have taken away individualism, attacking honest people with many slaves and servants, сreate corporations against the Heavenly People.

And that does not answer my question. How does the fed take away spiritual bodies and the afterlife? That people have servants and people create corporations has no effect.

• Banned
And that does not answer my question. How does the fed take away spiritual bodies and the afterlife? That people have servants and people create corporations has no effect.
It doesn't matter at all in this thread

• Banned
They dedicate their lives
To running all of his ...

Lay beside me, under wicked sky
Through black of day, dark of night
We share this, paralysed
The door cracks open
But there's no sun shining through
Black heart scarring darker still
But there's no sun shining through
No, there's no sun shining through