Zone1 How many Catholics are aware of Rogationtide?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Tramps and Thieves, A Real Gypsy Pay-off
I think most Catholics and Non-Catholics are aware of Lent, a month of penance, fasting, abstaining, prayer etc.

But today I learned there is a 3-day short penitential time to prepare for Ascension. Did you know that?

Last edited:
Only three of the remaining 374 Catholics knew what Easter was and expressed amazement that it had been and gone already .

Mortuary , why are you now bombardong us with Mumbo Jumbo details from your cultist club rule book ?
Like White people, Catholics are a dying breed and where not, will be encouraged to become so .
This will make more room available for fat slobs so you should be quietly grateful .
Amen

I think most Catholics and Non-Catholics are aware of Lent, a month of penance, fasting, abstaining, prayer etc.

But today I learned there is a 3-day short penitential time to prepare for Ascension. Did you know that?

What’s with the Lazarus thing in Greek orthodoxy?

I'm just about fed up with modern-day Christians Marxians, especially Catholics. They are being used as Non-Governmental Organizations, and are facilitating the flooding of entire countries with hordes of immigrants.

I remember:

Immediately before the crescendo of Ascension Thursday, before that triumphant culmination of the Pasch (a time so glorious that it was forbidden to fast), we encounter three days of violet vestments and anxious pleading. For in the traditional Roman rite, the Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday before the Feast of the Ascension are the Lesser Rogation Days.

Forum List

Back