Feds recapture 4 immigrants released

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Feds recapture 4 immigrants released during Sequester Terror dump

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director John Morton testified to Congress that his agency released 10 “level one” offenders, and has gone out and apprehended four of them. He said the other six are nonviolent.

Mr. Morton also acknowledged that overall, 2,228 immigrants were released — far more than the several hundred the agency had initially acknowledged. Of those, 629 had criminal records, though Mr. Morton said they were low-level offenders.

Feds recapture 4 immigrants released during Sequester Terror dump | Conservative News, Views & Books

Another instance of obama's abuse of power.:evil:

Feds recapture 4 immigrants released during Sequester Terror dump

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director John Morton testified to Congress that his agency released 10 “level one” offenders, and has gone out and apprehended four of them. He said the other six are nonviolent.

Mr. Morton also acknowledged that overall, 2,228 immigrants were released — far more than the several hundred the agency had initially acknowledged. Of those, 629 had criminal records, though Mr. Morton said they were low-level offenders.

Feds recapture 4 immigrants released during Sequester Terror dump | Conservative News, Views & Books

Another instance of obama's abuse of power.:evil:

Dont know if they were all illegals. But if they are,wouldnt they all have a criminal record?

They were part of the illegals that were released because obama wanted the sequester to really hurt.

obama and Janet Napolitano released thousands like this.

Illegal immigrants are considered potential terrorists otherwise they would be legal. If they are here illegally then they have something to hide, like being associated with terror plots, criminal organizations, etc, etc.

Please don't consider all brown skin people as illegal, the reason why is that most people with variable ranges of melanin in the skin, who are in america have actually been here for generations. Consider myself, my grandfather served in both world-wars as an American serviceman, he and I have brown skin. I volunteered my time in the service as well to maintain my family's code of honor, although it didn't turn out exactly as I had planned, a service is a service.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back