Feds have rented $352/night hotel rooms for 80K illegal aliens in Texas/Arizona

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
It looks like the contract is with "Family Endeavors"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endeavors_

I could not find how they rate as far as donations to services rendered percentage.

The U.S. government is spending $352.64 per hotel bed per day to house the 80,000 migrant families that it anticipates will come across the border between now and September, according to a federal document obtained by the Washington Examiner.

Exactly 1,239 beds at seven hotels located in Arizona and Texas have been rented out for 199 days, or six and a half months.

The federal contract dubs the hotels as "emergency family reception sites" where families will be held up to three days before being released into the United States, with or without documents mandating they appear in court down the road.

Government to spend $352 per night on hotel beds for 80,000 migrant families

Last edited:
All the hotels I've ever stayed in don't rent their spaces by the bed, they rent them by the room. Yes, some rooms have more beds and more space than other rooms, but they still don't rent them by the bed, they rent them by the ROOM.

The U.S. government is spending $352.64 per hotel bed per day to house the 80,000 migrant families that it anticipates will come across the border between now and September, according to a federal document obtained by the Washington Examiner.

Exactly 1,239 beds at seven hotels located in Arizona and Texas have been rented out for 199 days, or six and a half months.

The federal contract dubs the hotels as "emergency family reception sites" where families will be held up to three days before being released into the United States, with or without documents mandating they appear in court down the road.

Government to spend $352 per night on hotel beds for 80,000 migrant families
The idiots should have used Priceline.
1684077257897.png

They want to give the Cartels the best story possible to encourage more illegal immigrants. It's all about the messaging.
Yes, but Motel 6 will leave the light on, and a lot cheaper than $364/night. In my opinion, if the government pays for the room, the government should be responsible for damages of the assholes they put in the room, without complaint. Then if government can get the charges out of the migrants, more power to them, or maybe the destructive assholes should simply be arrested and booted from the country, barred from re-entry.

Yes, but Motel 6 will leave the light on, and a lot cheaper than $364/night. In my opinion, if the government pays for the room, the government should be responsible for damages of the assholes they put in the room, without complaint. Then if government can get the charges out of the migrants, more power to them, or maybe the destructive assholes should simply be arrested and booted from the country, barred from re-entry.
The work around for the .gov is contracting a "non-profit" do-gooder .org to do it for them. Looking at just the number of officers and BoD of the Endeavors operation i don't suspect they are doing it for cat food.

I totally agree, but obviously the Democrats could care less about being careful with tax dollars. It's about marketing. The Cartels are running a multi-billion dollar smuggling business and the Democrats are providing all the marketing the Cartels need to keep the "assembly line" humming.

The work around for the .gov is contracting a "non-profit" do-gooder .org to do it for them. Looking at just the number of officers and BoD of the Endeavors operation i don't suspect they are doing it for cat food.
Now you are on to something, a monetary benefit to a liked organization or business, otherwise, it is just supporting higher pricing for all hotels across the board, courtesy of government funding largesse.

Again..................the OP is misleading. Hotels and motels charge by the ROOM, not by the bed. Yes, a person can get a ROOM with a single, or a ROOM with a double, or a ROOM with a bigger bed, but they charge by the ROOM, not by the bed.

Forum List

Back