Feds paid for room service, laundry and babysitters for illegal immigrants kept at hotels

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
F'ing bullshit. Just send them back right away and stop this invasion.

The Homeland Security Department not only put illegal immigrant families in hotels at taxpayer expense but the contract it signed also insisted that they be given five-star treatment with laundry service, mattress choices and guards — not to keep them in, but to keep others out.

Some of those contracting details were revealed by America First Legal, a conservative group run by former top Trump aides, which obtained documents through an open-records request and called some of the accommodations for illegal immigrants “astounding.”

Immigrants were given the option of meat at every meal, 24-hour access to drinks and snacks, babysitters to watch their children, television with programming in English and Spanish, and choices of mattresses for their beds.

The hotels were part of the Biden administration’s response to the unprecedented surge of illegal immigrants that overwhelmed Homeland Security’s resources in early 2021.
The department used the hotels to house migrant families it was trying to process.

Family Endeavors Inc. won no-bid contracts worth hundreds of millions of dollars from Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the Department of Health and Human Services despite having no experience with a contract of that size.

Heck that's a drop in the bucket compared to what illegals cost the US taxpayer. Think about, each and everyone one of them will be getting "free" food, shelter, health, transportation and education services. They will in general pay very little in Federal taxes. And they will on average be sending back a large percentage of their earning BACK into the countries of their origin. We are totally being played for chumps.

Heck that's a drop in the bucket compared to what illegals cost the US taxpayer. Think about, each and everyone one of them will be getting "free" food, shelter, health, transportation and education services. They will in general pay very little in Federal taxes. And they will on average be sending back a large percentage of their earning BACK into the countries of their origin. We are totally being played for chumps.
As more become aware of this insanity and the damage these people will do to our communities, jobs, and families, the illegals better tread carefully in their new "homes". Arrogance may just come with a HIGH price tag.

Feds paid for room service, laundry and babysitters for illegal immigrants kept at hotels. It seems some here need a history lesson.

305’ tall STATUE OF LIBERTY
“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

"The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World" was a gift of friendship from the people of France
to the United States and is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was designated as a National Monument in 1924. Employees of the National Park Service have been caring for the colossal copper statue since 1933.

Civil was ended June 02, 1865

"If a monument should rise in the United States, as a memorial to their independence, I should think it only natural if it were built by united effort—a common work of both our nations."

According to the National Park Service, the idea of a monument presented by the French people to the United States was first proposed by Édouard René de Laboulaye, president of the French Anti-Slavery Society

1667777721181.png

The kinds of jobs that most immigrants get are jobs where the companies hiring them take the taxes out BEFORE they are paid.

Everybody has their taxes taken out of their paychecks.
:)-

Might wanna explain that to the people on here who think that illegals don't pay taxes. Illegals pay taxes because their employer withholds them before paying them, they just don't get to file for a refund at the end of the year.

Although.............to be fair...............independent contractors who work for themselves and pay their own wages are supposed to hold back taxes, but some of them manage to skirt around them, or pay less than what they are supposed to.

Feds paid for room service, laundry and babysitters for illegal immigrants kept at hotels​

What about choice of cigars at the wet bar? C'mon, man! Everyone knows that any good immigrant from central America needs a good Cuban cigar after every dinner, like a Bolivar or Montecristo! Only about $30 a pop. 🚬

BOLIVAR-BELICOSOS-FINOS-BOX-5TH-AVENUE-JAR-n-25-73920668.png

Feds paid for room service, laundry and babysitters for illegal immigrants kept at hotels. It seems some here need a history lesson.

305’ tall STATUE OF LIBERTY
“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

"The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World" was a gift of friendship from the people of France
to the United States and is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was designated as a National Monument in 1924. Employees of the National Park Service have been caring for the colossal copper statue since 1933.

Civil was ended June 02, 1865

"If a monument should rise in the United States, as a memorial to their independence, I should think it only natural if it were built by united effort—a common work of both our nations."

According to the National Park Service, the idea of a monument presented by the French people to the United States was first proposed by Édouard René de Laboulaye, president of the French Anti-Slavery Society

View attachment 721838

That excerpt from the poem 'The New Colussus' does not appear nor never did appear on the Statue of Liberty.

About 25 years after the SoL was erected a bronze plaque with those lines was installed inside the pedestal of the SoL. That plaque is now in the SoL museum.

The statue was originally intended for the entrance to the Suez Canal.

Liberty faces Europe lighting the way for liberty in Europe, not for never-ending immigration, which at least was regulated until the 1960s when the evil immigration reform bill aka Hart-Celler Act was passed that opened the floodgates for legal third world immigration to destroy our national character.

Some true history for you.

Might wanna explain that to the people on here who think that illegals don't pay taxes. Illegals pay taxes because their employer withholds them before paying them, they just don't get to file for a refund at the end of the year.

Although.............to be fair...............independent contractors who work for themselves and pay their own wages are supposed to hold back taxes, but some of them manage to skirt around them, or pay less than what they are supposed to.

Many illegals get paid in cash. There is no withholding on them.

Others use Social Security numbers which are the numbers of other people; there have been instances where one SS number was being used by close to 50 illegals.

This is from 2006, the problem is worse now.

That excerpt from the poem 'The New Colussus' does not appear nor never did appear on the Statue of Liberty.

About 25 years after the SoL was erected a bronze plaque with those lines was installed inside the pedestal of the SoL. That plaque is now in the SoL museum.

The statue was originally intended for the entrance to the Suez Canal.

Liberty faces Europe lighting the way for liberty in Europe, not for never-ending immigration, which at least was regulated until the 1960s when the evil immigration reform bill aka Hart-Celler Act was passed that opened the floodgates for legal third world immigration to destroy our national character.

Some true history for you.

Actually, the poem is still in the base of the statue. An exact replica is what is on display in the SoL museum. At least, according to what Google has said.

Actually, the poem is still in the base of the statue. An exact replica is what is on display in the SoL museum. At least, according to what Google has said.

The poem was never on the SoL. It was on a plaque inside the pedestal put there years after the SoL was erected.

The poet, Emma Lazarus, was a commie.

Speaking of taxes, a chunk of my paycheck is withheld for SS. It is a tax everyone pays. Now I am receiving SS benefits and that money is also taxed. I consider this a double tax.

F'ing bullshit. Just send them back right away and stop this invasion.

The Homeland Security Department not only put illegal immigrant families in hotels at taxpayer expense but the contract it signed also insisted that they be given five-star treatment with laundry service, mattress choices and guards — not to keep them in, but to keep others out.
interesting they do this for ILLEGALS but not for homeless LEGALS

Anyone who votes D this time is either totally UN-informed

or Satan's little helper

Illegals pay no taxes because they are paid in cash or otherwise off the books.

Anyone who votes D this time is either totally UN-informed
or Satan's little helper
I voted early and I checked "D" in every box. Sorry, but my vote just canceled yours.
Zion God.jpg

my advice to you is don't vote, it would be a waste of your time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back