FEDS fund resettlement of climate change refugees

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Thank you President Obama (two-term, President). He gets what happens when you add together relentless pillaging of the environment by the extraction industries and the resultant climate change

Resettling the First American ‘Climate Refugees’

For over a century, the American Indians on the island fished, hunted, trapped and farmed among the lush banana and pecan trees that once spread out for acres. But since 1955, more than 90 percent of the island’s original land mass has washed away. Channels cut by loggers and oil companies eroded much of the island, and decades of flood control efforts have kept once free-flowing rivers from replenishing the wetlands’ sediments. Some of the island was swept away by hurricanes.

What little remains will eventually be inundated as burning fossil fuels melt polar ice sheets and drive up sea levels, projected the National Climate Assessment, a report of 13 federal agencies that highlighted the Isle de Jean Charles and its tribal residents as among the nation’s most vulnerable.

Discuss.....

This is just the beginning of what this is going to cost our nation. Sea level rise, the degradation of the ocean, both from acidification and pollution, and the climate change are going to take an increasing toll on the funds available to government at all levels.

the-sky-is-falling-2.jpg

Lassie, have you taken even one high school science class? Do you know what a GHG is? Do you understand what water does when it warms?

All we have seen from you is silly one line posts reflecting zero thought processes, and vast ignorance. How about posting some reasons and evidence of those reasons for your opions.

Lassie, have you taken even one high school science class? Do you know what a GHG is? Do you understand what water does when it warms?

All we have seen from you is silly one line posts reflecting zero thought processes, and vast ignorance. How about posting some reasons and evidence of those reasons for your opions.
apparently she hasnt

I think bi catfish is just trying to troll me regatdless of whether she has any business posting in this sub- forum

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

This is just the beginning of what this is going to cost our nation. Sea level rise, the degradation of the ocean, both from acidification and pollution, and the climate change are going to take an increasing toll on the funds available to government at all levels.
Personally, if it washes away a lot of the lowlands of Texas, I will shed no tears.

looks like someone didn't read the Environment sub- forum posting guidelines

It's appropriate, you chicken little leftist pushing this nonsense. It's called weather and has been happening since the beginning of time.
Weather is not the same as climate. You're welcome.
I know right?

I'm embarrassed for her :eek:

That is basic middle school science.

looks like someone didn't read the Environment sub- forum posting guidelines

It's appropriate, you chicken little leftist pushing this nonsense. It's called weather and has been happening since the beginning of time.
Weather is not the same as climate. You're welcome.
I know right?

I'm embarrassed for her :eek:

That is basic middle school science.
Yes it is. Don't see the reason for day denier reactionary hate

How about you run around squawking we're all going to burn and I'll laugh at you....like all informed normal people do. "climate change" is ripe with fraud and nothing more than wealth redistribution. Silly old fool, you've been duped like the excellent little tool you are.

WOW..

Now idiots who fail to plan or look at the history of an areas natural variation ups and downs are now climate refugees... And all this time I thought it was liberal closed minded, blame America first, rather than admit their failed agenda.. It ends up being mere stupidity..

WOW..

Now idiots who fail to plan or look at the history of an areas natural variation ups and downs are now climate refugees... And all this time I thought it was liberal closed minded, blame America first, rather than admit their failed agenda.. It ends up being mere stupidity..

There is NOTHING more stupid than someone who buys into this nonsense. You can tell by the left loons commenting on this thread....the dumbest of the stumps

Miami looked same on TV BBall pic, no rise. Pebble Beach looks same every Golf TMT. STHU. I must stop posting, anger is high. Where is pitchfork axhandle! Enufff already!

Forum List

Back