Feds Flag Thousands of Illegal Bernie Sanders Contributions

He's ALMOST as corrupt as the Hildebeast, and that is pretty hard to accomplish!

AfhC6Mn.png

Feds Flag Thousands of Illegal Bernie Sanders Contributions

Not a good start for Bernie to earn the trust of the American people.

Not as dirty as Hillary, but it looks like he's playing "catch up."

It says the contributions have problems --- not the recipient.

The actor in a contribution is the contributor. Duh.

>> Some of the campaign’s legal problems stem from enthusiasm for Sanders’ candidacy from foreign nationals, many of whom have publicly revealed donations to the campaign in violation of U.S. election laws.

“I am German, live in Germany and just donated to Bernie Sanders’ campaign on www.BernieSanders.com simply using my credit card—Is this illegal in any way?” asked a user on the website Quora.

“UPDATE: Donation rescinded based on your answers,” the user later added. <<

-- That's from your own link, Dumbass.

Anyone donating to this Elderly fraud at this point needs their fucking head checked, Sanders was whacked by 50 points in South Carolina and can't survive outside white only states like Utah, and is way too old, and wants to give all this free shit away, and tuition,??? fuck that, this isn't Europe im not paying 6 bucks a Gallon for fuel, get a job and pay for your own tuition..

I thought at least that Bernie would be honest. But now we know he's just another dirty politician.

It's good to see that the FEC is farting around with $2000 contributions instead of looking into Cruz's undisclosed loan, and Trump's co-mingled funds :rolleyes:

It's good to see that the FEC is farting around with $2000 contributions instead of looking into Cruz's undisclosed loan, and Trump's co-mingled funds :rolleyes:
Right, because it doesn't count when Democrats cheat.

Forum List

Back