Federalize the n***** in Lousiana!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
Party poitics in a disaster? Say it ain’t so?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

NEW YORK (AP) -- Party politics played a role in decisions over whether to take federal control of Louisiana and other areas affected by Hurricane Katrina, former FEMA director Michael Brown said Friday.

Some in the White House suggested only Louisiana should be federalized because it was run by a Democrat, Gov. Kathleen Blanco, Brown told a group of graduate students at a lecture on politics and emergency management at Metropolitan College of New York.

Brown said he had recommended to President Bush that all 90,000 square miles along the Gulf Coast affected by the hurricane be federalized, making the federal government in charge of all agencies responding to the disaster.

''Unbeknownst to me, certain people in the White House were thinking 'We had to federalize Louisiana because she's a white, female Democratic governor and we have a chance to rub her nose in it,'' he said.

More: http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/us/AP-Katrina-Brown.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

Typical, just typical of right wingers screwing the American peoples. Their attitudes in full display here.

Psychoblues

Party poitics in a disaster? Say it ain’t so?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

NEW YORK (AP) -- Party politics played a role in decisions over whether to take federal control of Louisiana and other areas affected by Hurricane Katrina, former FEMA director Michael Brown said Friday.

Some in the White House suggested only Louisiana should be federalized because it was run by a Democrat, Gov. Kathleen Blanco, Brown told a group of graduate students at a lecture on politics and emergency management at Metropolitan College of New York.

Brown said he had recommended to President Bush that all 90,000 square miles along the Gulf Coast affected by the hurricane be federalized, making the federal government in charge of all agencies responding to the disaster.

''Unbeknownst to me, certain people in the White House were thinking 'We had to federalize Louisiana because she's a white, female Democratic governor and we have a chance to rub her nose in it,'' he said.

More: http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/us/AP-Katrina-Brown.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

Typical, just typical of right wingers screwing the American peoples. Their attitudes in full display here.

Psychoblues

So let me get this straight, Brown, who was severly criticized by The New York Times and Psychobull for dropping the ball during the Katrina fiasco is now being championed by the very same dimwits because he has come up with unsubstantiated claims against the current administration....typical of the idiocy and hypocricy that is the left wing con artists......cute.

He finally told some truth and it hurts, don't it?

So let me get this straight, Brown, who was severly criticized by The New York Times and Psychobull for dropping the ball during the Katrina fiasco is now being championed by the very same dimwits because he has come up with unsubstantiated claims against the current administration....typical of the idiocy and hypocricy that is the left wing con artists......cute.

Tough titty said the kitty.

Psychoblues

He finally told some truth and it hurts, don't it?

Psychoblues

Um, which part was "truth?" And can you validate your reasoning behind declaring some of what Brown said as truth, and the rest lies? Or are you simply asserting that if Brown says something that supports your own opinion (no matter how malformed and lacking such might be) that such is truth?

Nice to see you've recharged your partisan blather generator. You were getting pretty weak before your hiatus. Welcome back! ;)

I am certain that if Brown can't prove what he now says is truth that he will be defeated in a civil court for "defamation of character" or a similar offense. I think what he now says is truth and he only finally said it because he was so abandoned by the same people that promise you the justification in which you are so enamoured.

At some point we all become enlightened, or at least that is my hope and prayer.

Psychoblues

Um, which part was "truth?" And can you validate your reasoning behind declaring some of what Brown said as truth, and the rest lies? Or are you simply asserting that if Brown says something that supports your own opinion (no matter how malformed and lacking such might be) that such is truth?

Nice to see you've recharged your partisan blather generator. You were getting pretty weak before your hiatus. Welcome back! ;)

Psychoblues

I am certain that if Brown can't prove what he now says is truth that he will be defeated in a civil court for "defamation of character" or a similar offense. I think what he now says is truth and he only finally said it because he was so abandoned by the same people that promise you the justification in which you are so enamoured.

At some point we all become enlightened, or at least that is my hope and prayer.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues

Prayer? What do you pray to Psycho?

Psychoblues

What civil suit has been brought? I was unaware that anyone had brought suit against Brown for the statements. And your reason for accepting his statement now is rather weak, but if that is what you base your acceptance of his statements, then so be it. Personally, I'd want some specific, verifiable evidence supporting his claims before I believe his statements, but... each to their own. I do find it interesting that you put words in my mouth when you type the word "you" in this post. And I fail to recall any instance where or when I was "enamored" of Brown. Perhaps you could either provide a citation for me, or redact your statement? Accuracy is important, don't you agree?

And I agree about enlightenment, it comes to most of us at various points in our lives. I still have hope that you might someday evolve your thinking beyond the partisan.

By the way Psycho, did you really feel it necessary to use the n-word in your post title? I mean, why is it that a conservative like myself is having to ask you, a liberal, about your lack of tact/class by using a racial epithet?

One would imagine that with the number of celebrities in the news recently for their own ill-chosen words that you would be more mindful of using such verbiage yourself.

Forum List

Back