Federal judge: Trump administration must accept new DACA applications

Bates is the third judge to rule against Trump administration attempts to rescind DACA, which provides two-year, renewable work permits and deportation protections for about 690,000 “dreamers,” undocumented immigrants brought to this country as children.

In his decision, Bates said the decision to phase out the program starting in March “was arbitrary and capricious because the Department failed adequately to explain its conclusion that the program was unlawful.”

“Each day that the agency delays is a day that aliens who might otherwise be eligible for initial grants of DACA benefits are exposed to removal because of an unlawful agency action,” Bates wrote.

View attachment 189882

If DACA is so awful, why can't they legally prove it?

Trumptards don’t understand what is legal and what isn’t. And they don’t understand what is decent and what isn’t

Very confused people
You are a lawyer and you dont know whats legal either

The Constitution clearly gives the President control of immigration policy. The hack judge's ruling won't stand. Trump should ignore it, he will win in the SC.

But that doesn’t mean he has the right to divest people of property rights — like Home ownership or jobs. And the orange wackjob doesn’t have the right to implement policies that have no justification other than bigotry.

But thanks for your constitutional “expertise”.

Bates is the third judge to rule against Trump administration attempts to rescind DACA, which provides two-year, renewable work permits and deportation protections for about 690,000 “dreamers,” undocumented immigrants brought to this country as children.

In his decision, Bates said the decision to phase out the program starting in March “was arbitrary and capricious because the Department failed adequately to explain its conclusion that the program was unlawful.”

“Each day that the agency delays is a day that aliens who might otherwise be eligible for initial grants of DACA benefits are exposed to removal because of an unlawful agency action,” Bates wrote.

View attachment 189882

Trumptards don’t understand what is legal and what isn’t. And they don’t understand what is decent and what isn’t

Very confused people

Only to people who get their “information” from gubmint hating hacks

And apparently the judges who make these rulings agree with me.

Oops

Wrong again, home skillet. There are judges who put country before party, and the law before all else. So no. It's not as simple as you would like it to be.

Explain to us again how open borders is good for the AMERICAN PEOPLE ?

Judges who put OPEN BORDERS as their priority are putting "Country" first?

Who's country dumbass ???

Wrong again, home skillet. There are judges who put country before party, and the law before all else. So no. It's not as simple as you would like it to be.

Explain to us again how open borders is good for the AMERICAN PEOPLE ?

Judges who put OPEN BORDERS as their priority are putting "Country" first?

Who's country dumbass ???

That is a different subject.

All of this should be a reminder to "good" Americans......

If you won't stand for your country......it won't be long until you have no country.

It should also be a warning shot to ALL Americans looking for jobs that the Democrats would prefer to give those jobs to illegal immigrants.
Black people should note the obvious FU the Democrats are sending their way.

View attachment 189882

Very confused people

Only to people who get their “information” from gubmint hating hacks

And apparently the judges who make these rulings agree with me.

Oops
Yes, like that means anything.

That is a different subject.

No, it all boils down to open borders. YOU just want to say it's different.

You are a fool.

Blacks are wising up to decades of BS handed to them by Democrats.....ALL of this is about the DNC moving on to a new and freshly gullible class of people from which to garner votes in exchange for taxpayer funded gimmies.

THAT"S WHAT IT IS... PERIOD

The Constitution clearly gives the President control of immigration policy. The hack judge's ruling won't stand. Trump should ignore it, he will win in the SC.

But that doesn’t mean he has the right to divest people of property rights — like Home ownership or jobs. And the orange wackjob doesn’t have the right to implement policies that have no justification other than bigotry.

But thanks for your constitutional “expertise”.
:lol:

Like I said....these dipshits are TAKING America with the help of globalists

There is nothing to stop them.....unless the American people take a stand.....it's gone

In many ways....it already is gone.

The majority of Americans support DACA

Why is there so much hatred from the right?

Even Obama admitted DACA was unconstitutional
You fucking partisan dipshits :lol:
I’m going to need to see a citation for that allegation.
Responding in October 2010 to demands that he implement immigration reforms unilaterally, Obama declared, "I am not king. I can't do these things just by myself." In March 2011, he said that with "respect to the notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive order, that's just not the case." In May 2011, he acknowledged that he couldn't "just bypass Congress and change the (immigration) law myself. ... That's not how a democracy works."

Yet in 2012, he did it anyway. He put DACA in place to provide pseudo-legal status to illegal aliens brought to the U.S. as minors, including as teenagers. He promised them that they wouldn't be deported and provided them with work authorizations and access to Social Security and other government benefits.
DACA Is Unconstitutional, as Obama Admitted

The majority of Americans support DACA

Why is there so much hatred from the right?
Fuck all illegals
Cut off all incentive
See, you dipshits dont want a wall(which i dont, but its better than nothing), you dont want to stop giving them free shit. Nothing.
And then you statist freaks wonder why people say you want open borders.
THINK about it :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back