Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Trump’s New Policy That Would Greatly Reduce Asylum-Seekers

Soon we will have one party in the US, the Cult of Tramp.

So why do you think the Democrats are trying to get as many here as possible? They want a single-party government. Once they get us whites out of the picture, then they will rule unchallenged. And that my dear, will be the start of the end of the great experiment.

Are you trying to be an American? Or are you trying to be "white"? The two are not synonymous. Which one are you?

No such thing as non-white America. So not synonymous, but not unrelated either.
There is no such thing as white America, either. The concepts of "race," which, BTW, is a phoney construct, and nationality are unrelated. I know people of African descent whose roots on U.S. soil predate those of my ancestors.
And they’re not trespassers.
We are talking about people seeking asylum, not "trespassers." My ancestors were not exactly welcomed here when they showed up, but they survived. Watch Gangs of New York or read the book. There are people in Texas who are descended from Europeans who were allowed by the Mexican government to settle in the Mexican Territory of Texas.

So why do you think the Democrats are trying to get as many here as possible? They want a single-party government. Once they get us whites out of the picture, then they will rule unchallenged. And that my dear, will be the start of the end of the great experiment.

Are you trying to be an American? Or are you trying to be "white"? The two are not synonymous. Which one are you?

No such thing as non-white America. So not synonymous, but not unrelated either.
There is no such thing as white America, either. The concepts of "race," which, BTW, is a phoney construct, and nationality are unrelated. I know people of African descent whose roots on U.S. soil predate those of my ancestors.
We are talking about people seeking asylum, not "trespassers." My ancestors were not exactly welcomed here when they showed up, but they survived. Watch Gangs of New York or read the book. There are people in Texas who are descended from Europeans who were allowed by the Mexican government to settle in the Mexican Territory of Texas.
No one was welcomed.
My ancestors starved and worked and most started their own businesses because no one would hire them.
They were so good at business that everybody came to them.

No one was welcomed.
My ancestors starved and worked and most started their own businesses because no one would hire them.
They were so good at business that everybody came to them.

This a good thing.This is why I say, don't bootstrap on some else's accomplishments, no matter who you are. Race, sex. religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, whatever. There are some clowns of European descent whose ancestors were allowed by the Mexican government to settle on what was then Mexican territory in what is now Texas, and then rebelled. Why did these Mexicans rebel?

Soon we will have one party in the US, the Cult of Tramp.

I'm both: a white American.

This whole immigration thing is out of hand. What is the point of blocking people from coming? Immigration is far from being the most important thing on our minds. Infrastructure, eating, having food and healthcare, etc. are so much more important. I hope that those who think that immigration is the most important issue are subjected to a prolonged electrical blackout during which the bridges that they drive across on the highway collapse.

These foreigners are having a negative affect on our soil. For one, they broke our laws to get here. Two, they put our border forces in very dangerous situations to save their miserable life. Three is the expense. There are a larger percentage of legal immigrants on welfare than US citizens.

Do you know countries like China are sending their pregnant women here to have kids so they will be automatic citizens and able to return when they turn of age? Now I understand radicals from the middle-east are doing the same.

So what happens to the next generation of this country when these children are radicalized and only intent is to kill us? We can't stop them until we catch them breaking the law because they are technically US citizens. Google Birther Tourism.

You people are working tirelessly for the demise of this country, and it's a good thing we have people like Donald Trump who will try to delay this collapse as long as possible.

Forum List

Back