Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Trump’s New Policy That Would Greatly Reduce Asylum-Seekers

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Trump won a doubleheader today.

A federal judge decided on Wednesday not to block the Trump administration’s latest restriction on asylum requests by migrants fleeing violence in their home countries.

Judge Timothy J. Kelly of D.C. upheld the administration’s proposed rule, which was challenged on July 16 in a lawsuit brought by several migrant advocacy groups. Under the new rule, asylum-seekers who pass through another country on their way to the U.S. will be denied entry here, unless they were already rejected for asylum in that third country.

It constitutes the most severe step taken by the Trump administration thus far to curtail asylum requests. It’s going to disproportionately impact people from Central American countries like El Salvador and Honduras—the majority of those seeking asylum on the southern U.S. border—as they have all passed through at least one other country, Mexico, on their way to the United States.

Keep reading…

Judge Timothy J. Kelly of D.C. upheld the administration’s proposed rule, which was challenged on July 16 in a lawsuit brought by several migrant advocacy groups. Under the new rule, asylum-seekers who pass through another country on their way to the U.S. will be denied entry here, unless they were already rejected for asylum in that third country.
And, if the name of said country is Mexico, there will be hell to pay.

And, if the name of said country is Mexico, there will be hell to pay.

At least for now as long as Trump is President, he has them under control with his tariff threats. Seems to be working on their southern border.

The only real problem with this is if the left somehow gets somebody to beat Trump. Then it's back to virtual open borders.

A federal judge decided on Wednesday not to block the Trump administration’s latest restriction on asylum requests by migrants fleeing violence in their home countries.

It constitutes the most severe step taken by the Trump administration thus far to curtail asylum requests. It’s going to disproportionately impact people from Central American countries like El Salvador and Honduras—the majority of those seeking asylum on the southern U.S. border—as they have all passed through at least one other country, Mexico, on their way to the United States.

Keep reading…

Something tells me these clowns will fight it up to the Supreme Court. Now I'm not educated in how our court system works exactly. I don't know how many more they can appeal to before it reaches the SC. However if this is the last stop, then all the SC has to do is refuse to hear the case, and the last ruling stands as law.

Keep reading…

Something tells me these clowns will fight it up to the Supreme Court. Now I'm not educated in how our court system works exactly. I don't know how many more they can appeal to before it reaches the SC. However if this is the last stop, then all the SC has to do is refuse to hear the case, and the last ruling stands as law.

Generally there has to be a conflicting ruling. As I said generally. There are exceptions but that is why other suits have been brought.

Soon we will have one party in the US, the Cult of Tramp.

So why do you think the Democrats are trying to get as many here as possible? They want a single-party government. Once they get us whites out of the picture, then they will rule unchallenged. And that my dear, will be the start of the end of the great experiment.

So why do you think the Democrats are trying to get as many here as possible? They want a single-party government. Once they get us whites out of the picture, then they will rule unchallenged. And that my dear, will be the start of the end of the great experiment.
There will be nothing left to rule.

Keep reading…

Great and if the Mexican Army doesn't let any of them through into Mexico we should see an end to the fake asylum seekers.

Win for Trump and America.

This whole immigration thing is out of hand. What is the point of blocking people from coming? Immigration is far from being the most important thing on our minds. Infrastructure, eating, having food and healthcare, etc. are so much more important. I hope that those who think that immigration is the most important issue are subjected to a prolonged electrical blackout during which the bridges that they drive across on the highway collapse.

Are you trying to be an American? Or are you trying to be "white"? The two are not synonymous. Which one are you?

Are you trying to be an American? Or are you trying to be "white"? The two are not synonymous. Which one are you?

No such thing as non-white America. So not synonymous, but not unrelated either.

No such thing as non-white America. So not synonymous, but not unrelated either.
There is no such thing as white America, either. The concepts of "race," which, BTW, is a phoney construct, and nationality are unrelated. I know people of African descent whose roots on U.S. soil predate those of my ancestors.

There is no such thing as white America, either. The concepts of "race," which, BTW, is a phoney construct, and nationality are unrelated. I know people of African descent whose roots on U.S. soil predate those of my ancestors.
And they’re not trespassers.

Keep reading…

Can't get it done in congress so he goes to the court. Weren't the Republicans in charge of Congress for his first 2 years, what the heck did they do, NOTHING, oh the tax cut for the wealthy and they sat and praised themselves for 2 years.

Forum List

Back