Federal government seeks to prevent you from working on your car

I figured climate change had something to do with this, like it does everything else in our lives now.
Many young people will "chip" their vehicles in order to get around emissions/improve performance. Often the result is damage to the engine. They will attempt to have it repaired under warranty only to be told that they negated the warranty because they did the modification not realizing that the software on board kept track of the chip.

Use GIMP.
Clunky but does everything, or almost everything, that Photoshop does.
I've never heard of that. I will research it. I purchased Photoshop and AutoCad back in the late 90s and was schooled on their use. Unfortunately, even though I have them on disc, my OS doesn't support them anymore.

Use GIMP.
Clunky but does everything, or almost everything, that Photoshop does.
I use GIMP sometimes. I use Canva a lot now because it does everything that I used to do with Photoshop and it's less clunky. It only costs $12.00 monthly. I'm going to stop paying for Photoshop next year. No more.

Same with John Deere tractors and equipment.
On the plus side the Farmers are winning in their fight against the practice.
Can you imagine being a farmer and the crops need be harvested quickly only to have Deere to tell you sorry we cant work on your tractor until we can fit you in.
For a simple fix the farmer can do on his own but cant get the parts,or if he does manage to get the parts they'll void his warranty on a $750k harvester.
I recall that's a big reason Mahindra is getting more popular.

Forum List

Back