Federal Authorities Identify Person of Interest in NYC Car Bomb Attempt, Fox News Con

The JTTF, FBI and NYPD are the best police on the planet. Wow. That was quick.

They have been training well, all over the world for this. Strange, that in 7 years under the Bush administration we had NOTHING happen and now that we have a wuss for a president, we have been attacked twice. No one fears a bro??? :eusa_whistle: Fort Hood was the first, and of course BO didn't even acknowledge that as a terrorist attack in spite of evidence to the contrary.

like I said...facts suck

:eusa_whistle:

So I make you want to dig your own grave, snookems???? :lol:

your quote:"...in 7 years under the Bush administration we had NOTHING happen... ..."

2001 5/21 Center for Urban Horticulture destroyed. ELF members plead guilty.
2001 Tacoma, Washington abortion clinic bombing
2001 - 9/11 attacks on NYC, Pentagon
2001 Richard Reid shoe bombing (failed, like the Underwear bomber)
2001-2002 Anthrax attacks
2002 Attack at LAX against El Al ticket counter
2002 Beltway Snipers
2005 Hughes & Dunahoe firebomb abortion clinic
2005 Abortion clinic in Palm Beach burned
2006 SUV attack at UNC
2006 Seattle Jewish Federation shooting, Egyptian shoots six
2006 McMenemy abortion clinic arson attempt. Not an actual clinic, he was mistaken.
2007 IEDs tossed at Mexican Consulate in NYC.
2007 Altman & Baca arrested for the abortion clinic arson
2007 Planned Parenthood arson in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
2007 IED attacked attempted at women's health clinic in Austin

I am speaking of terriorist attacks since 9/11. Bush scared them crazy. Obama feeds them by bowing and apologizing for our country. :bowdown: You like a president who is weak? You hate America?

Now I have to leave for a while....:)

If Bush scared them from attacking, why does Cheney say we foiled some attacks? :eek:

Here is an excerpt from the Washington Post.

Responsibility for it shifted to a Joint Terrorism Task Force as Obama administration officials said the incident increasingly appears to have been coordinated by more than one person in a plot with international links.

Probably hasn't been reported by the liberal media yet, Dante??? :lol: :lol:

Much more: washingtonpost.com

seek help.

the media are making statements minutes apart. they get their info from the government. :cuckoo:

we all know Obama is anti American

Remember this once in awhile...would you? LOL! Faux-Pas...Caught! :lol:

the media are getting their info from the government.

your quote:"...in 7 years under the Bush administration we had NOTHING happen... ..."

2002 Beltway Snipers
2006 SUV attack at UNC
2006 McMenemy abortion clinic arson attempt. Not an actual clinic, he was mistaken.

I am speaking of terriorist attacks since 9/11. Bush scared them crazy. Obama feeds them by bowing and apologizing for our country. :bowdown: You like a president who is weak? You hate America?

If Bush scared them from attacking, why does Cheney say we foiled some attacks? :eek:

Well darlin` boys, I am not here to defend my position. But I would feel much safer if Bush/Cheney were in the WH.

*Bygones*

Well darlin` boys, I am not here to defend my position. But I would feel much safer if Bush/Cheney were in the WH.

*Bygones*

Safer from what?

A couple of hundred guys in a cave in Pakistan with no army, no navy, and no air force.

Oh...please protect me from the scary brown men mr chaney.

*Bygones*

Safer from what?

A couple of hundred guys in a cave in Pakistan with no army, no navy, and no air force.

Oh...please protect me from the scary brown men mr chaney.

Why don't you go tell THAT to the families of those in the World Trade Center on 9/11. Just some guys in caves with no army. You are living proof that some humans are just incapable of learning.

They have been training well, all over the world for this. Strange, that in 7 years under the Bush administration we had NOTHING happen and now that we have a wuss for a president, we have been attacked twice. No one fears a bro??? :eusa_whistle: Fort Hood was the first, and of course BO didn't even acknowledge that as a terrorist attack in spite of evidence to the contrary.

How could Clinton allow 9.11 to happen on his watch?

fail. anthrax, dc sniper, jewish center, museum, etc. that was just off the top of my head, could look up more. stop being a partisan douche

Judith Miller just noted that Janet N would not use the "t word" but hours later Gibbs did. What the hell is wrong with these jerkoffs?

so because she wouldn't jump the gun without any info something is wrong with her?

I say we profile. Anyone who returns from Pakistan after a month long visit or more, gets hauled in for a little debriefing.

blacklists don't work. what about the person that flies into another country besides paki, then goes there by bus or some other untraced source, and then flies back out of some other non-paki country?

2002 Beltway Snipers
2006 SUV attack at UNC

lol more comprehensive than my list

2002 Beltway Snipers
2006 SUV attack at UNC

IEDs aren't terrorist attacks? I think we found our new forum jester

And who was the president that made a speech in Cairo the led to Hezbollah losing the Lebanese election?

thats funny because bush fought so hard to get them elections and all that did was legitimize hezbollah after they won, just like informed people told him would happen

BREAKING NEWS: Person of Interest.

Suspect is a U.S. citizen who has spent the past few years in Pakistan.

More soon.

UPDATE!

Federal authorities arrested a U.S. citizen of Pakistani descent Monday night on New York's Long Island in connection with the attempted Times Square car bombing, Fox News has learned.

The man was identified as Shahzad Faisal of Connecticut, according to NBC News.

Thanks for the negative reps, blu. :) I notice only liberals do that here. I personally will never give those to anybody. Your only source of power, I am sure. Impotence is a hard thing to live with???

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/04/pakistani-american-arrested-times-square-plot/

Last edited:

More soon.

UPDATE!

Federal authorities arrested a U.S. citizen of Pakistani descent Monday night on New York's Long Island in connection with the attempted Times Square car bombing, Fox News has learned.

Thanks for the negative reps, blu. :) I notice only liberals do that here. I personally will never give those to anybody. Your only source of power, I am sure. Impotence is a hard thing to live with???

FOXNews.com - Official: Suspect Arrested in Times Square Bomb Plot

not a liberal and nice ad hominem.

More soon.

UPDATE!

FOXNews.com - Pakistani Wanted in NYC Bomb Plot, 2 Others Pulled From Plane

"not a liberal and nice ad hominem." You're low bud, and that is why you will join two others on my ignore list, named the "you have no dignity" graveyard. :)

Aqua*

Forum List

Back