FED Backs out of Taper- Obama's Economy=FAIL

They should double the fed action. This is semi-good news. Like the stimulus, it's okay, but probably half the amount it needs to be to really get things going.

right becasue if it didn't work once, twice or 3 times just make it bigger, perfect:rolleyes:
Thats the liberal way alright....

the QE is NOT working, it is inflating the market with phony money, they are NOT lending the money out, the whole point of the QE was to get the economy moving, they , the banks etc. have been parking that cash themselves at the fed reserve getting a quarter basis point .....now you know.

And...again...the market wins. And we lose. And our children lose.
But hey...looks like the top 7% wage earners will continue their win streak!
Awesome.

yup, its past weired that the leftys clap at the market run up, despite its correlation to the QE's and while the economy gets downgraded, again. :doubt:

It is what blind faith does to you. When it is good, it's good. When it is bad, it's good.
You and I have been at this for years now, when Bush was President you didn't have to look far at all to find conservatives posting negative comments about him or what he was doing. Now that Obama is President, finding a negative statement from a lefter is almost non-existent.
Federal debt held by the taxpayers has grown 90% since Obama took office. How many people even know this?
The number of people on Food Stamps is more now than in anytime in American history. Comments from liberals?...crickets.
More jobs were created under Obama so far than Bush's entire Presidency. Oops...67% are part-time, making the part-time to full-time ratio the highest ever. There was a thread on this little fact - lefties in that thread actually said this is a good thing.

It is sickening. Our nation is falling apart economically, well except for the top 7%, they are doing outstanding under Obama.

Fuck the economy, the market is booming!!!!!:eusa_drool:

:doubt:

So, After dismal report on the economy and mortgage declines due to rising interest rates , the FED elects to keep the 85 billion a month bond buying alive. This after Uncle Ben said he would taper this month.

Looks like more failed Obama policies are holding down our economy. -Geaux

When did Ben Bernanke say he would taper this month? :cuckoo: Only idiots who are informed by the Television or Media are stupid enough to believe their BS. If you read the Fed minutes it is clear we are nowhere near any of their targets triggering them to start tapering.

I bought 100oz of gold at noon. I'm up $6500.00 in 2 hours. :lol:

Here is some info

Taper Tipoff? Bernanke Hints Easing End Is Nearing

Taper Tipoff? Bernanke Hints Easing End Is Nearing

The Federal Reserve will keep its version of the monetary printing press running a while longer, though Chairman Ben Bernanke provided hints Wednesday that the days of extreme easing are coming to a close.

At a news conference, the central bank chief said if the economy continues to improve the asset-purchasing program could start winding down towards the end of 2013 and wrap up in 2014.

Markets sold off aggressively on the news, with major averages dropping more than 1 percent. The five-year Treasury note hit its highest yield since August 2011 while the benchmark 10-year note breached a 2011 high.

That was in June and of course premature. The economy as a result of Obamacare and other factors is in the tank

Obama = FAIL

-Geaux

Last edited:
And the liberts and reactionaries whine because the fed responds to the business community.

yup, its past weired that the leftys clap at the market run up, despite its correlation to the QE's and while the economy gets downgraded, again. :doubt:

It is what blind faith does to you. When it is good, it's good. When it is bad, it's good.
You and I have been at this for years now, when Bush was President you didn't have to look far at all to find conservatives posting negative comments about him or what he was doing. Now that Obama is President, finding a negative statement from a lefter is almost non-existent.
Federal debt held by the taxpayers has grown 90% since Obama took office. How many people even know this?
The number of people on Food Stamps is more now than in anytime in American history. Comments from liberals?...crickets.
More jobs were created under Obama so far than Bush's entire Presidency. Oops...67% are part-time, making the part-time to full-time ratio the highest ever. There was a thread on this little fact - lefties in that thread actually said this is a good thing.

It is sickening. Our nation is falling apart economically, well except for the top 7%, they are doing outstanding under Obama.

Toro...is that you?

I got mine...

-Geaux

And the liberts and reactionaries whine because the fed responds to the business community.

whats a "libert"?:eusa_eh:

and all of a sudden its fine that obama responds to the biz. community that gets rich off the market? Hypocrisy you know what that word means...right?

Indeed- Obama is widening that divide that he touts he is trying to close.

A true one percenter

-Geaux

Toro...is that you?

I got mine...

-Geaux

As did I, but I am not just interested in myself.
America the beautiful...or is it America was beautiful?
We are not even a Republic anymore.

How many times does he have to say he'll stop when UE hits 6.5 per cent....

This is Pub policy, dupes. GREAT for the greedy mega rich, and they block everything else that would help, like a gd jobs/infrastructure bill. They could care less about you, they're all about money and power- and BS propaganda...

Toro...is that you?

I got mine...

-Geaux

Exactly.

That's why I'm a Republican.

:thup:

How many times does he have to say he'll stop when UE hits 6.5 per cent....

This is Pub policy, dupes. GREAT for the greedy mega rich, and they block everything else that would help, like a gd jobs/infrastructure bill. They could care less about you, they're all about money and power- and BS propaganda...

hey imbecile, the UE number is a hoax, the LPR is still dropping, hello....

Forum List

Back