Features of Jewish sexual pathologies

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021

None of the normal people observes these phenomena in themselves and their children.
I did small surveys, no one confirmed this. This is also not confirmed by my own experience. There is no “anal pleasure”, and penetration of the rectum by fingers during an examination by a proctologist is extremely painful.

Normal girls never envy penises, they try to be more feminine.

Apparently, Sigmund Freud mistakenly generalized Jewish pathologies to all people. Obviously, these are signs of hermaphroditism.

None of the normal people observes these phenomena in themselves and their children.
I did small surveys, no one confirmed this. This is also not confirmed by my own experience. There is no “anal pleasure”, and penetration of the rectum by fingers during an examination by a proctologist is extremely painful.

Apparently, Sigmund Freud mistakenly generalized Jewish pathologies to all people. Obviously, these are signs of hermaphroditism.

Your ignorance and lack of experience are obvious once again.

Yes, there is anal pleasure. In fact, I have known women who orgasmed from it. (have someone explain to you what a female orgasm is)

Oh, just FYI, there is a difference between sensual pleasure and medical exams. You try putting your fingers in a dry vagina and see how much pleasure it brings.

The penis envy is not just sexual. It is wanting to be powerful.

Is there no limit to your Jew pathology?

Forum List

Back