Feast Of Tabernacles

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
Known as Israel’s largest single tourism event of the year, the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem’s (ICEJ) Feast of Tabernacles which takes place each year during Sukkot, might be the ICEJ’s highest profile event, but their work to support Aliyah is truly at the heart of the global ministry’s efforts throughout the year.

5,000 Christians from over 100 nations are expected to descend on Jerusalem for the annual Feast of the Tabernacles to celebrate the holiday of Sukkot alongside Israelis and Jews around the world. The event is expected to generate $16 million dollars in revenue for the State of Israel.

The ICEJ was founded in 1980 in response to worldwide diplomatic protest of Israel’s official declaration of Jerusalem as its undivided and eternal capital. When embassies in Jerusalem were being closed left and right, a group of Christians living in Israel decided to open their own “Embassy” in Jerusalem. It was a symbolic show of support that quickly turned into tangible support for Israel and Jewish people around the world.

ICEJ Braces For Thousands Of Feast of Tabernacles Visitors | Breaking Israel News

Known as Israel’s largest single tourism event of the year, the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem’s (ICEJ) Feast of Tabernacles which takes place each year during Sukkot, might be the ICEJ’s highest profile event, but their work to support Aliyah is truly at the heart of the global ministry’s efforts throughout the year.

5,000 Christians from over 100 nations are expected to descend on Jerusalem for the annual Feast of the Tabernacles to celebrate the holiday of Sukkot alongside Israelis and Jews around the world. The event is expected to generate $16 million dollars in revenue for the State of Israel.

The ICEJ was founded in 1980 in response to worldwide diplomatic protest of Israel’s official declaration of Jerusalem as its undivided and eternal capital. When embassies in Jerusalem were being closed left and right, a group of Christians living in Israel decided to open their own “Embassy” in Jerusalem. It was a symbolic show of support that quickly turned into tangible support for Israel and Jewish people around the world.

ICEJ Braces For Thousands Of Feast of Tabernacles Visitors | Breaking Israel News

I took part in the Feast of Tabernacles parade in 1983. Lots of fun. :eusa_angel:

My husband and I have been supporters of IFCJ - International Fellowship of Christians and Jews - Rabbi Ecksteins organization for over 10 yrs. ( they assist in Jews from around the world coming back to Israel and feed hungry Jews as far away as Russia and Ethiopia ) We are members of United with Israel and support that group also as they help the poor in Israel too. Rather than tithe and offer to the churches my husband and I opted to support such ministries and also VOM - Voice of the Martyrs we have supported monthly for over a decade - which was founded by Richard Wurmbrand.. all of these organizations are good ground because they are feeding the poor and blessing Israel which both are commanded in the bible. Proverbs 21:13 warns: If a man shuts his ears to the cries of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered. I do believe this Feast of Tabernacles is very significant and even prophetic according to Scripture. We are living in very interesting times right now.

Forum List

Back