Fears for world supply of major beer brand after worker ‘caught peeing in ingredients at brewery’

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Dear me.This wouldnt encourage me o try Tsingtao. I prefer my beer to have 0% piss. Food and drink places are usually guarded like Fort Knox. So this is a bit of a shocker.

I expect the beer tastes like Coors Lite.

Dear me.This wouldnt encourage me o try Tsingtao. I prefer my beer to have 0% piss. Food and drink places are usually guarded like Fort Knox. So this is a bit of a shocker.

If this is in China he's already dead most likely

Despite the report, that is good beer. I haven't had any for many years, so I guess I have no worries.

:auiqs.jpg: I always did think it tasted like bacteria piss.

Tsingtao is a major beer brand? LMAO. It is even #2 in China. Worldwide, few people have even tasted it. Meh, non issue.

Not to worry, it will simply become part of the fermentation process, the live enzimes will dispatch of the piss in no time, and probably even the poor guys body if they got rid of him in the way I think they did.

Food and drink places are usually guarded like Fort Knox. So this is a bit of a shocker.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, that.
Lemme tell a quick story to that end: I stopped at the owner's office of a very large grain miller in my area. (wheat only). A miller who has purchased the soft red wheat that we have sold at various times over the years. I knew him by name only. And he knew me only by name. As buyers and sellers only....with no need for face-to-face contact.
Still, I was curious to see how my grain was turned into human food. So I stopped by to introduce myself, to chat a bit, and to perhaps get a tour.

Tour? Not a friggin' chance.

As he, and his VP of Ops informed me......first, everything is out of sight, it is an enclosed automated process; and second, it is a sterile environment where all employees on the milling floor are required to where hazmat suits and masks.
Nonetheless, it was a delightful meeting. Two informed, very involved, very knowledgeable people who loved what they did. We talked markets, we talked what products they make and who they sell 'em to with the various wheat varieties that they buy and mill, and their thoughts on the milling industry.

Glad I stopped by and got to know them.....despite no tour.

-----------------------------------------

Tsingtao is a major beer brand? LMAO.

OK, laugh. But......
But may want to keep it quietly to yourself.
Here's what a quick google can tell you Concerned American:

"In 2016, Tsingtao was the second most consumed beer globally and had reached 2.8% share of the global beer market, after its share of the world's beer market had been steadily growing by at least 0.1 percentage points every year since 2009.[5] Tsingtao is currently the sixth largest brewery in the world.

This could explain a lot when it comes to Bud Light.

Thank God. I don't drink "jina" beer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, that.
Lemme tell a quick story to that end: I stopped at the owner's office of a very large grain miller in my area. (wheat only). A miller who has purchased the soft red wheat that we have sold at various times over the years. I knew him by name only. And he knew me only by name. As buyers and sellers only....with no need for face-to-face contact.

Still, I was curious to see how my grain was turned into human food. So I stopped by to introduce myself, to chat a bit, and to perhaps get a tour.

Tour? Not a friggin' chance.

As he, and his VP of Ops informed me......first, everything is out of sight, it is an enclosed automated process; and second, it is a sterile environment where all employees on the milling floor are required to where hazmat suits and masks.
Nonetheless, it was a delightful meeting. Two informed, very involved, very knowledgeable people who loved what they did. We talked markets, we talked what products they make and who they sell 'em to with the various wheat varieties that they buy and mill, and their thoughts on the milling industry.

Glad I stopped by and got to know them.....despite no tour.

-----------------------------------------

OK, laugh. But......
But may want to keep it quietly to yourself.
Here's what a quick google can tell you Concerned American:

"In 2016, Tsingtao was the second most consumed beer globally and had reached 2.8% share of the global beer market, after its share of the world's beer market had been steadily growing by at least 0.1 percentage points every year since 2009.[5] Tsingtao is currently the sixth largest brewery in the world.
I put myself thru college dtiving a small truck around the local factories.

It was good fun. I saw a lot of places normally hidden from view.
Monsanto, Owens Corning.,Firestone etc. The place I hated going to most was Kelloggs. First I had to watch a video and pass a test.. Then every visit required a questionaire and a wait for a minder to take me wherever I was going.

I was there every day and on first name terms with all the security teams. But I still had to go through the process every time. It was annoying but quite impressive really.

Forum List

Back