Fears for Obama's safety as healthcare debate fuels extremism

and no matter if you agree with Obama people should not go along with this crap. He is still our President and by threatening him or agreeing with the people who threaten him you are disgracing our country and democracy.

Here's the thing, he is milking it, what he is "going through" is no worse or different than any of the others, he just airs it for more attention. This is why I didn't like him in the first place, he's a publicity junky and is more interested in getting attention from people than doing a good job. He won the election because of cornering the advertising online and being a pretty face, nothing more. As I have stated since I knew he was running, he's a failed American Idol star and fan ... nothing more.

When you graduate from Harvard Magna cum Laude then we can discuss how you failed. But alas I fear it is too late. There isn't enough time for you to catch up, you're inherently too slow. [my assessment from reading your latest posts, especially the ones to do with solar, you're way off the mark] He's definitely a force to be reckoned with; one doesn't have to like his policies to recognize that. You're on the interwebz kibbitzing, he's the POTUS.

I didn't particularly care for the path Rummy took, but I recognized he was brilliant and way ahead of the shrub and Cheney. None of them could even lick his boots. Gotta give cred where it is due, otherwise you won't have any cred yourself.

and no matter if you agree with Obama people should not go along with this crap. He is still our President and by threatening him or agreeing with the people who threaten him you are disgracing our country and democracy.

Here's the thing, he is milking it, what he is "going through" is no worse or different than any of the others, he just airs it for more attention. This is why I didn't like him in the first place, he's a publicity junky and is more interested in getting attention from people than doing a good job. He won the election because of cornering the advertising online and being a pretty face, nothing more. As I have stated since I knew he was running, he's a failed American Idol star and fan ... nothing more.

When you graduate from Harvard Magna cum Laude then we can discuss how you failed. But alas I fear it is too late. There isn't enough time for you to catch up, you're inherently too slow. [my assessment from reading your latest posts, especially the ones to do with solar, you're way off the mark] He's definitely a force to be reckoned with; one doesn't have to like his policies to recognize that. You're on the interwebz kibbitzing, he's the POTUS.

I didn't particularly care for the path Rummy took, but I recognized he was brilliant and way ahead of the shrub and Cheney. None of them could even lick his boots. Gotta give cred where it is due, otherwise you won't have any cred yourself.

Wow ... you really think it takes that much brains to see what a media whore he is? The really sad thing is that you make an assertion like that without knowing a bit about me or even what I do for a living, n00b.

Wow ... you really think it takes that much brains to see what a media whore he is? The really sad thing is that you make an assertion like that without knowing a bit about me or even what I do for a living, n00b.

Oh snap, now you done it. Mr V hates being called a n00b. We're supposed to just take him seriously, damn it, c'mon KK where's your welcome wagon? :lol:

I bolded the part that's wrong. The correct way to say it is "no president has sensationalized the death threats as much" ...
because I have heard him personally talk about it>:doubt: yeah right!
And your idiot if you don't think he has recieved more death threat then any other President.

Not that I'd be surprised if it were true, but do you have a source for this assertion?
google death threats on the president and you will find many articles that state he gets 30 death threats a day and death threats are up 400% since Bush. He also got a secret service detail earlier then any other candidate ever.

Last edited:

Oh snap, now you done it. Mr V hates being called a n00b. We're supposed to just take him seriously, damn it, c'mon KK where's your welcome wagon? :lol:

I take it out past the front door. ;) I am wondering if he even understands the difference between a n00b and a newby ... without Googling it that is.

You also know my complaint about "higher educated morons" and why, he doesn't ... wonder if he will catch on soon enough?

And your idiot if you don't think he has recieved more death threat then any other President.

Not that I'd be surprised if it were true, but do you have a source for this assertion?
google death threats on the president and you will find many articles that state he gets 30 death threats a day and death threats are up 400% since Bush. He also got a secret service detail earlier then any other candidate ever.

I'm not here to do your homework. Your assertion, your burden of proof.

What part of "media whore" do you not get?

Zulu shaman for-sees DEATH for Obama
The Zulu shaman, or Sansui, Credo Mutwa, has written a poem to express his thoughts on what he sees as the true nature of Barack Obama and the agenda for Africa and the world that he represents.

"An actor walks upon the floodlit stage of life
wearing a mask of an angel beneath a demon's gown.
Pretence smiles upon the crowded hall of life
holding out hope as bright as it is false.
Son of a woman in whose veins flows the blood
of ancient Ireland and dark Africa’s plains.

You are Obama, nick-named the standing king
You are Barack, oh, son born to deceive
The suffering hoards of Africa look up to you,

See a black saviour where nought but a Judas strides.
An entrapper of nations, bringer of dismal war
Behind the robes and the nylon wings of hope
Oh, may those who look upon you, see you as you are.

May those who hope in you behold you as you be
A prince deceitful to bring down Africa’s shrines
A siren who leads Africa’s ships onto rocks of obliteration.
Your rule my lord will not be one of peace
Your reign my king will not be one of smiles
Even as we speak in caves both dark and dank
Enraged fanatics plot your dark demise
They will put around your head a bloodwet martyr’s crown.

Oh black Kennedy following the one before
May God forgive thee and thy fiery spouse
As you walk in silence from the stage of life
Barack Obama, blessed son, Oh standing king."

Credo Mutwa
Aryan Nations - Official Site

And it isn't just Obama talking about a possible assasination!

I assume you don't hold public office. Feel free to disabuse me of that notion if I am incorrect.

Oh snap, now you done it. Mr V hates being called a n00b. We're supposed to just take him seriously, damn it, c'mon KK where's your welcome wagon?

I don't care what you call me. I am a she, if it matters, not that I think it does. But it does provide some insight into your thought processes.

I'm not here to do your homework. Your assertion, your burden of proof.
And I don't really give a shit what you think. If you can't take two seconds to do your own homework instead of going off someone else's word then that is your problem. Plus I am tired and don't really want to post thirty links.

I could give a shit if he is a media whore or not, doesn't mean it isn't true.

I assume you don't hold public office. Feel free to disabuse me of that notion if I am incorrect.

Oh snap, now you done it. Mr V hates being called a n00b. We're supposed to just take him seriously, damn it, c'mon KK where's your welcome wagon?

I don't care what you call me. I am a she, if it matters, not that I think it does. But it does provide some insight into your thought processes.

No, I don't like the government for a good reason. ;)

You are a n00b ... and I have the learning curve to call you that.

Yes, it sheds light on the day I was taught that when gender is unknown to use male pronouns. That's how the English language is supposed to work last time I checked. And if it didn't matter to you you won't have brought it up. Passive aggressive FAIL.

Media whore? What was Bush? Media hermit? Frankly, I think Bush was too reticent. His delivery was odd to say the least. This is the media age. Media whoring is the norm now. It has been since we got television. Reagan wasn't exactly a shrinking violet. You have to have something better than "media whore" up your sleeve. It doesn't make the grade.

I could give a shit if he is a media whore or not, doesn't mean it isn't true.

Which proves my point ... it doesn't mean it is true. Sensationalism is just that, they hype the numbers and information for media attention. The only difference is now most of them are through email directly to his box, instead of being tossed by those who check the written letters. The reality of it, being president is a huge bullseye painted on your back, no matter who you are.

Media whore? What was Bush? Media hermit? Frankly, I think Bush was too reticent. His delivery was odd to say the least. This is the media age. Media whoring is the norm now. It has been since we got television. Reagan wasn't exactly a shrinking violet. You have to have something better than "media whore" up your sleeve. It doesn't make the grade.

Bush was just an ugly moron.

Seriously? No he hasn't, he just airs them more than any other president, he's a media monger.
why would we have the largest security detail of any President?
Wake up, he is black and there are alot of people in this country who are still biggots and complete nutjobs.
because hes fucking paranoid?

The only difference is now most of them are through email directly to his box, instead of being tossed by those who check the written letters.

That's not how the Secret Service handles letters or emails. They check and save every bit of it. Nothing is tossed. Not even for presidents that are now dead. They have it all. And nobody without NTN clearance has his direct email. The computers are all tempested and encrypted as is his Blackberry which is on a private encryption system and not the ones used by regular people.

WOW
appeal to authority

that is a massive fail that anything in your education makes you any more believable than any one else here
you can claim anything on a message board, that doesnt make it true

Forum List

Back