Fear of a Taco Truck Nation

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
This will strengthen american culture going forward the ascendancy of people of color

Yes, the future is one of a taco truck on every corner, a soccer game in every bar and Spanglish in every home. That is going to happen," writes Matt Sedillo.

One of the most popular banners carried by the extreme white nationalist is the phrase 14 words. Those 14 words are "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." While most Trump supporters, would not go as far to describe themselves as white nationalists or want to be associated with such groups this sentiment is no different than Make America Great Again. When Scott Baio says at the RNC “Make America America again” he is echoing the 14 words. So do the warnings of Marco Gutierrez about a “taco truck on every corner.” And taco trucks to the white nationalist do present a clear and immediate danger. Because after all how truly white can a child be learning from Dora the explorer and being nourished by carne asada?

If you want be like mexico, then don't fear taco truck nation.

The Mexicans themselves have voted with their feet, they liked white America better. It is supremely stupid to want to transform one of the most successful societies ever into the garbage pit you ran from.

This will strengthen american culture going forward the ascendancy of people of color

Yes, the future is one of a taco truck on every corner, a soccer game in every bar and Spanglish in every home. That is going to happen," writes Matt Sedillo.

One of the most popular banners carried by the extreme white nationalist is the phrase 14 words. Those 14 words are "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." While most Trump supporters, would not go as far to describe themselves as white nationalists or want to be associated with such groups this sentiment is no different than Make America Great Again. When Scott Baio says at the RNC “Make America America again” he is echoing the 14 words. So do the warnings of Marco Gutierrez about a “taco truck on every corner.” And taco trucks to the white nationalist do present a clear and immediate danger. Because after all how truly white can a child be learning from Dora the explorer and being nourished by carne asada?

Dumbass thinks only Progressive Marxists eat Mexican food.

I'm makin' Korean beef Bar-B-que on my new Weber Grille............f^ck tacos and the wetbacks they came in on.........:muahaha:.

Leave it to Guano to find some unknown blog that is whining about Trump. Hillary can't even put ten words together without going into a coughing frenzy. CNN is even now asking about her health and their newest poll has Trump over Hillary.

Not a good day for the progressive dupes.

I like my American version better, still use taco shells and ground beef but most of the rest is our family invention

That, I am sure will produce a stunning economy. Taco trucks! Libtards being libtards again!

When I was a young adult I drove a food truck (sold burgers not tacos). But the county had so many ordinances that it seemed they were trying to force my boss out of the business. They had already made the Indians unwelcome to sell jewelry within city limits forcing them to stand along the highway just north of city limits. Eventually it was too expensive to pay for the business.

Taco trucks are awesome.
The best ones are those that show up to industrial sites and honk their horn for employees to come out and buy breakfast. To gain this privilege, they need permission from the company who requires current health inspection paperwork, adequate insurance, and compliance with their code of conduct. This adds a reassuring layer of confidence you can have in their food.

I'm makin' Korean beef Bar-B-que on my new Weber Grille............f^ck tacos and the wetbacks they came in on.........:muahaha:.
There is a place by me that sells short rib tacos with kimchi. OMG they are amazing. Love these fusion foods.

I'm curious to know why Mexicans get a derogatory name from you but Koreans don't.

Forum List

Back