FDR Was Right

"All we have to fear is fear itself"

That explains the GOP in 2023 in clearer terms than any I can conceive.

The GOP has no plans, no policies, their entire platform is based on fear.

Yeah, I know.

It's proven by the facts.

After all, they lied to us about a non-existent insurrection that no one has been charged with after two years, the President being commandeered by Putin, the amount of people (NOT) being harmed by a fairly innocuous virus, the efficacy and safety of the experimental "vaccines", the segregation of our kids by race in schools.

Yeah, that damn GOP and their fear tactics.

So disgusting I tell you.

Was FDR right? The "fear" speech was given in 1933 when America had plenty to fear from the bodies in ditches and soup lines of the Great Depression that lasted through his first two terms. It seems that lefties still depend on cliches rather than reality even today.

This Presidential speech also seems pretty poignant in contemporary America:

AND
As we earned from Yoda, "“Fear is the path to the dark side … fear leads to anger … anger leads to hate … hate leads to suffering.”

The GOP says we must fear LGBTQ people, Chinese, Latinos, Jews, Progressives, Liberals, Moderates, science, history...

But, as we've seen since 2010, when all you can agree on is your hate, you cannot govern.

Consider what's happening in Florida as an example.
ThisAgin.jpg

AND
As we earned from Yoda, "“Fear is the path to the dark side … fear leads to anger … anger leads to hate … hate leads to suffering.”

The GOP says we must fear LGBTQ people, Chinese, Latinos, Jews, Progressives, Liberals, Moderates, science, history...

But, as we've seen since 2010, when all you can agree on is your hate, you cannot govern.

And the DNC's entire platform is based on misdirection, misinformation, fear mongering, hate mongering, lies, hypocrisy, intolerance, promoting racism, promoting self-harm, theft, coverups, murder, and destruction.

The ONLY plans the DNC has is to fill their pockets with OUR money and leave us for dead, then sell off the remnants of the USA to their overlord Jinping.

Can say the same for the dems. "Maga!!!!!"

We are realists. We see the country going to shit, and we aren't going to make believe that it isn't happening. That's not how problem solving works.
Bullshit. Whenever a Dem is in office you claim the country is going to shit.

Whenever a Republican is in it's all roses.

GDP could be identical. Employment could be identical. Everything could be identical and Republicans would be talking about the country falling apart.

AND

AOC said it best; Republicans are a joke.

FDR was a failed president who should have been indicted for his E.O. 9066 but like every other democrat in the 20th century his presidency was celebrated by the fawning media.
He pulled us out of the depression. How exactly was that a failure?

And the DNC's entire platform is based on misdirection, misinformation, fear mongering, hate mongering, lies, hypocrisy, intolerance, promoting racism, promoting self-harm, theft, coverups, murder, and destruction.

The ONLY plans the DNC has is to fill their pockets with OUR money and leave us for dead, then sell off the remnants of the USA to their overlord Jinping.
I'd attempt a rational response but you're way beyond rational.

Forum List

Back