FDA vowing to crack down on natural cures

Every government agency needs someone to predate upon. Are you trying to starve that agency and put its workers out? And what will that do to their sense of righteousness?

Last edited:
While everyone's attention is on the corruption in the FBI the FDA is making another move on freedom of choice if your choosing homeopathic remedies verses going with the big pharma poisoning scams to enrich a few at the expenses of all that will believe on them. The cherry growers couldn't even promote the health benefits of cherries without these assholes going after them. I'd prefer shutting down the FDA any day over people trying to shut down the FBI if they won't allow me the freedom to determine what I believe is in my best interest concerning my own health needs. My dad gained an extra year of life due to natural methods. Fifteen days in the hospital and the doctors could not stop him from bleeding internally but when he took natural herbs we did get his internal bleeding stopped. Had our government actually been doing a good job and doctors were not stuck in the loop of whatever the AMA and big pharma says goes my dad would have gotten better advice from them in the first place and the bleeding internally wouldn't have been an issue for him.

FDA Declares Homeopathic Drugs Illegal

FDA Declares Homeopathic Drugs Illegal, Plans to Ramp Up Enforcement Actions

While deaths from drugs like opioids are now a public health crisis, homeopathy has maintained a much lower, and presumably safer, profile. Yet, the FDA is using its limited resources to target the latter, citing a need to “protect consumers who choose to use homeopathic products.” Why now? The FDA also cited a “large uptick in products labeled as homeopathic that are being marketed for a wide array of diseases and conditions,” to the extent that homeopathic products are now a close to $3 billion industry.4

Perhaps that’s $3 billion too much for Big Pharma, FDA’s cozy partner in crime. “n one fell swoop, the FDA has declared that virtually every single homeopathic drug on the market is being sold illegally,” the Alliance for Natural Health USA (ANH USA) wrote5 — and it’s not an exaggeration. In essence, the FDA’s guidance reads:6

• Any homeopathic drug that has not been considered “generally recognized as safe and effective” (GRAS/E) is considered a new drug
    • FDA has not determined that any homeopathic drugs are GRAS/E
    • A new drug cannot be marketed unless it goes through the FDA’s approval process
    • No homeopathic drugs have gone through FDA approval nor can any producer afford to take them through the approval process
The FDA then states that it’s proposing a “new, risk-based enforcement approach” and first plans to target the “unapproved drug products labeled as homeopathic that have the greatest potential to cause risk to patients.” This includes:7

I have personally seen the corruption.

While going through cancer x2 the oncologists were bound by the FDA to only prescribe and promote FDA drugs..

Corrupt as hell.

The FDA is in Bed with the Big Pharma who is in bed with our congress.

Anyway, I just bought some pure CBD's ( pot without the THC to get you high) at a legal pot sales place yesterday
It is known to hold back cancer cells and reduce inflammation and pain.

The FDA and Big Pharma is going to get their hands on a good thing.. just like they did in Arizona just watch.

DEA OKs synthetic marijuana for pharma company that spent $500,000 to keep pot illegal

Add them together, what have ya got? Yet you get upset with people receiving more of their own money through tax cuts. When are you going to demand spending by all govt entities be cut? Because, if more don’t they will never cut their outrageous spending.

Republican FDA, FBI, Police, Helmet Law, Seat Belt Law, Alcohol laws, Zoning, Building codes have stolen our freedom.
didn't see any dems getting rid of any of those.

so fuck you, some more

moron
See Republicans Pile on More Laws! They only remove Wallstreet Laws so the can legally rape & steal from workers.
the level of fucking stewpud to think like you do simply amazes me.

reps just cut our taxes while the dims screamed to fuck us over.

seriously, how do you remember to breath
You are the indoctrinated stupid idiot. With fiat currency printing there is no such thing as a tax cut without cutting spending. In 2016 I bought gasoline for $0.78/gal. It's more than triple that today. The Inflation Tax is far worse than Income Tax!
I demand government cut spending at all times unless in a recession. Republicans always increase spending. Just watch them Raise the Debt Limit in coming days.

Republicans are on the take from Big Pharma who increase drug & health cost!

the system has made it impossible for me to care for my allergies w/o getting incredibly expensive scripts from doctors.

for decades I could buy Primatine mist, but 5 people killed themselves with it (people that didn't need it) so they used that as an excuse to fuck people over.

got a epinephrine off the shelf but needed a special machine, and, honest to god, had to get a scrip for that, $200. Luckily I was able to get one cheaper.

and now, you can't buy epinephrine

Thanks leftists, you're fucking up everything with your caring so damn much.
Sorry Idiot but the FDA is a Republican Regulator as are most regulations that raise prices & restrict our freedom. Just because they spend $Billions on advertising fake news blaming Democrats for those regs, don't make it true!
hey shitbag

I all happened on their watch, so fuck your lying ass.
Republican FDA, FBI, Police, Helmet Law, Seat Belt Law, Alcohol laws, Zoning, Building codes, Show your papers, lock them up, have stolen our freedom.
I agree helmet laws, seatbelts, along with the tobacco and many zoning and building codes are ridiculous but you know I have seen more dems sell the public out in those areas than repubs. Locally building codes and zoning laws are generally established because someone has a project they are pushing. We do need a process though to make sure everyone and their brother isn't directing their sewage down into the water ways as those belong to everyone. If we go to the farming industry that's another big bag of worms. Our government paid for farmers to pump their excess water mainstream into the water table. Talk about stupid and then we cn go to obamacare, talk about a fuck job your guys did it. The masters in DC would rather see a worker get more medical care via the program than just give the worker more money and let them decide for themselves what is best for their own family. the local dems moaning and pissing I hear everyday here are worried that the gubermint won't being paying for all those meds to supplement their unstable minds not knowing and too ignorant to realize that the street drugs made them unstable to begin with they now think everyone else should pay for their meds. Now son's insurance is still up to over $1,800.00 a month and he still has to pay hundreds of dollars for a prescription so he has to work while he is trying to overcome what the docs have determined is cancer cropping up in another area than from previously.

While everyone's attention is on the corruption in the FBI the FDA is making another move on freedom of choice if your choosing homeopathic remedies verses going with the big pharma poisoning scams to enrich a few at the expenses of all that will believe on them. The cherry growers couldn't even promote the health benefits of cherries without these assholes going after them. I'd prefer shutting down the FDA any day over people trying to shut down the FBI if they won't allow me the freedom to determine what I believe is in my best interest concerning my own health needs. My dad gained an extra year of life due to natural methods. Fifteen days in the hospital and the doctors could not stop him from bleeding internally but when he took natural herbs we did get his internal bleeding stopped. Had our government actually been doing a good job and doctors were not stuck in the loop of whatever the AMA and big pharma says goes my dad would have gotten better advice from them in the first place and the bleeding internally wouldn't have been an issue for him.

FDA Declares Homeopathic Drugs Illegal

FDA Declares Homeopathic Drugs Illegal, Plans to Ramp Up Enforcement Actions

While deaths from drugs like opioids are now a public health crisis, homeopathy has maintained a much lower, and presumably safer, profile. Yet, the FDA is using its limited resources to target the latter, citing a need to “protect consumers who choose to use homeopathic products.” Why now? The FDA also cited a “large uptick in products labeled as homeopathic that are being marketed for a wide array of diseases and conditions,” to the extent that homeopathic products are now a close to $3 billion industry.4

Perhaps that’s $3 billion too much for Big Pharma, FDA’s cozy partner in crime. “n one fell swoop, the FDA has declared that virtually every single homeopathic drug on the market is being sold illegally,” the Alliance for Natural Health USA (ANH USA) wrote5 — and it’s not an exaggeration. In essence, the FDA’s guidance reads:6

• Any homeopathic drug that has not been considered “generally recognized as safe and effective” (GRAS/E) is considered a new drug
    • FDA has not determined that any homeopathic drugs are GRAS/E
    • A new drug cannot be marketed unless it goes through the FDA’s approval process
    • No homeopathic drugs have gone through FDA approval nor can any producer afford to take them through the approval process
The FDA then states that it’s proposing a “new, risk-based enforcement approach” and first plans to target the “unapproved drug products labeled as homeopathic that have the greatest potential to cause risk to patients.” This includes:7

I have personally seen the corruption.

While going through cancer x2 the oncologists were bound by the FDA to only prescribe and promote FDA drugs..

Corrupt as hell.

The FDA is in Bed with the Big Pharma who is in bed with our congress.

Anyway, I just bought some pure CBD's ( pot without the THC to get you high) at a legal pot sales place yesterday
It is known to hold back cancer cells and reduce inflammation and pain.

The FDA and Big Pharma is going to get their hands on a good thing.. just like they did in Arizona just watch.

DEA OKs synthetic marijuana for pharma company that spent $500,000 to keep pot illegal
You may want to research Poke Root. if you can't find anything let me know I saved some articles on it where some vets had success with it in Lymph-node cancer. It evidently kills the bacterium that is the major cause of breat and prostate cancer too.

Add them together, what have ya got? Yet you get upset with people receiving more of their own money through tax cuts. When are you going to demand spending by all govt entities be cut? Because, if more don’t they will never cut their outrageous spending.

so fuck you, some more

moron
See Republicans Pile on More Laws! They only remove Wallstreet Laws so the can legally rape & steal from workers.

You are the indoctrinated stupid idiot. With fiat currency printing there is no such thing as a tax cut without cutting spending. In 2016 I bought gasoline for $0.78/gal. It's more than triple that today. The Inflation Tax is far worse than Income Tax!
I demand government cut spending at all times unless in a recession. Republicans always increase spending. Just watch them Raise the Debt Limit in coming days.

If they don't raise the debt limit then you are screwed because you will be due to pay immediately.

hey shitbag

I all happened on their watch, so fuck your lying ass.
Republican FDA, FBI, Police, Helmet Law, Seat Belt Law, Alcohol laws, Zoning, Building codes have stolen our freedom.

so fuck you, some more

moron

You are the indoctrinated stupid idiot. With fiat currency printing there is no such thing as a tax cut without cutting spending. In 2016 I bought gasoline for $0.78/gal. It's more than triple that today even as US oil production is at all time highs. The Inflation Tax is far worse than Income Tax!
that's either a serious typo or you are trying to tell me the worse lie ever.

Last I saw that price I wasn't old enough to drive.

Zoning Restrictions & Building Codes were forced on us to keep riffraff out of wealthy neighborhoods.
It depends on where you are located and the times and whose been in charge. Zoning in many areas of California and Florida screwed private people out of even the ability to repair their own property. The same happens when licensing is required for simple thing in order to supposedly protect the public. the people have willingly put themselves into bondage all over the place.

If they don't raise the debt limit then you are screwed because you will be due to pay immediately.

so fuck you, some more

moron

You are the indoctrinated stupid idiot. With fiat currency printing there is no such thing as a tax cut without cutting spending. In 2016 I bought gasoline for $0.78/gal. It's more than triple that today even as US oil production is at all time highs. The Inflation Tax is far worse than Income Tax!

March 2017 Gasoline 78 cents

Ethanol was the primary fuel until Rockefeller & Republicans imposed Alcohol Prohibition to force US to only use Oil. Freedom Lost, Prices Rise

so fuck you, some more

moron

a special competition.

knew you were a lying pile of bullshit and your link proves it.

I have to go deal with building code violations on a property I just bought. So keep deluding yourselves with the repubtard circle jerk until I return.

This is where you are willfully blind. No, it isn’t just Republicans overspending. It is all of them.
Clinton tops 2016 field in drug industry donations

so fuck you, some more

moron

It’s probably from his utopian left wing run city. Lol
I have to go deal with building code violations on a property I just bought. So keep deluding yourselves with the repubtard circle jerk until I return.
the epa is a leftist attack dog

so enjoy paying your fine
don't get me wrong, I have no confidence that the rnc will do anything other than cut taxes.

I fully expect the debt to be over $24 Trillion by the time trumps first term is up

Well, with all the cuts in personnel Trump has made, hopefully it will at least make a small dent after a few years.
It’s probably from his utopian left wing run city. Lol
the epa is a leftist attack dog

so enjoy paying your fine
don't get me wrong, I have no confidence that the rnc will do anything other than cut taxes.

I fully expect the debt to be over $24 Trillion by the time trumps first term is up

so fuck you, some more

moron

Ethanol was the primary fuel until Rockefeller & Republicans imposed Alcohol Prohibition to force US to only use Oil. Freedom Lost, Prices Rise

It is not possible to grow as much ethanol as gasoline needed. Also, the energy density of ethanol is very low compared to gasoline. The 15 % ethanol gasoline mixtures that were used temporarily 10 years ago were all junk, you bought 15 % less power for your car for the same price at the gas station.

The overcoding of Nature is a capitalist axiomatic, though capitalism itself has no code. The Hulda Clark story will link the thread to both sides of the U.S.-Mexican border. The term "homeopathic" has already been debauched. We saw the pathology recently in action in an emergency room in Wisconsin. The attending physician used the term "homeopathic" for someone's use of Hamamelis tincture, which is not homeopathy but herbal medicine. This fascist use of the signifier-signified should be reversed: accuse christians of atheism. The 666 kuklos exothen, which defines the arrogance of today's medicine as an elite force bound to enter heaven while those unfortunates, faces grimacing in the heat of the scaffold, will not.

The medical mafia aligned with big pharma and the FDA is punishing the scapegoat-victims because they are overconfident that the prisoners have gotten amnesia about hunter-gatherers. Pharmacy drew from this Nature to establish itself, so kuklos exothen is precisely the fascist exclusionary concept.

Forum List

Back