FCC plans December vote to kill net neutrality rules

how many successful start up businesses did we benefit from the past few decades because they were not blocked out or pushed to the back of the line?

Bandwidth is cheap now, and it's still growing exponentially.

The only "business models" that are stopped by net neutrality rules are ISPs throttling content that's not their own

It's laughable to think that government regulation of the Internet and also the time the government studies how it works and what is needed? technology has moved on Doc. Government can not write a regulation that will still fit the bill in three years when none of us know what the dominant formats, companies, and technology will be that far in advance? Think about it. The DMV issuing out bandwidth...lmao Go to the back of the line please LMAO

this measure IS NOT GOOD at all for the little guy or a small business...

corporations are gonna love it...

Why?

Net Neutrality is the basic principle that prohibits internet service providers like AT&T, Comcast and Verizon from speeding up, slowing down or blocking any content, applications or websites you want to use. Net Neutrality is the way that the internet has always worked.

Net neutrality - Wikipedia

Net neutrality is the principle that Internet service providers and governments regulating most of the Internet must treat all data on the Internet the same, and not discriminate or charge deferentially by user, content, website, platform, application, type of attached equipment, or method of communication.

So in other words you spit out debunked far left religious dogma and no have real way to back up your comments!

So this is a good thing, Obama was a fascist and this proves it.

I think it is a good thing that those companies can block access to ISIS websites and propaganda. I know the far left will be upset about that.

Ok. Since you're such an expert, give me a theoretical "innovative business model" that would be stopped by net neutrality.
read my last point because you are missing a huge one...innovation is moving faster than you realize...the answer is we don't know but to stifle it is wrong and masochistic...

The only "business models" that are stopped by net neutrality rules are ISPs throttling content that's not their own

It's laughable to think that government regulation of the Internet and also the time the government studies how it works and what is needed? technology has moved on Doc. Government can not write a regulation that will still fit the bill in three years when none of us know what the dominant formats, companies, and technology will be that far in advance? Think about it. The DMV issuing out bandwidth...lmao Go to the back of the line please LMAO

:lol:

You don't know what the "net neutrality" regulations do, do you?

Ok. Since you're such an expert, give me a theoretical "innovative business model" that would be stopped by net neutrality.
read my last point because you are missing a huge one...innovation is moving faster than you realize...the answer is we don't know but to stifle it is wrong and masochistic...

That's a pile of bullshit.

Do you even know what the "net neutrality" rules do?

I'll ask you again - give me a single hypothetical "innovation" that would be "stifled" by the existing regulations.

You don't know what the "net neutrality" regulations do, do you?

Well it is obvious you far left drones do not understand it.

But then again you drones know all about this right?

Do you know what a utility is?

Come on Doc you are defending it so tell me what you are defending about net N....

That's a pile of bullshit.

Do you even know what the "net neutrality" rules do?
Tell me please I need a good laugh and a historic win today my golf game got rained out.

You don't get it.

I know what the rules are. You declared yourself an "expert" on the matter. I don't think you know what the rules are.

So, either you know them, or you don't - and if you don't, you're completely full of shit.

I know what the rules are. You declared yourself an "expert" on the matter. I don't think you know what the rules are.

So, either you know them, or you don't - and if you don't, you're completely full of shit
You don't know shit...how can we discuss it if you won't declare what is so good about what you argue for? Defend it Doc if it's so good. Tell us why Net N was a good idea? give us all a big laugh.

Come on Doc you are defending it so tell me what you are defending about net N....

I agree with the regulations that have been put into place for "net neutrality".

That is why I'm defending it.

Perhaps if you did a little bit of research before you declared your expertise, you wouldn't look quite as fucking stupid as you look right now.

So, either you know them, or you don't - and if you don't, you're completely full of shit
You don't know shit...how can we discuss it if you won't declare what is so good about what you argue for? Defend it Doc if it's so good. Tell us why Net N was a good idea? give us all a big laugh.

How can we discuss it when you don't even know what it is?

Forum List

Back