FBI's Steele story falls apart: False intel and media contacts were flagged before FISA

Comey will be doing a lot of tap dancing if he needs to testify about the origin of the FISA application.
Barr has a lot of work to do putting the deep state narrative together.

And if Barr is serious, there's lots of low hanging fruit.....

For any who imagine that the lying liar, Comey, is either telling the truth, or knows anything about the law involved, here is the reality vis-a-vis guilt of Trump vs Hillary

The crime of obstruction of justice requires corrupt intent. There can be no such corrupt intent with no underlying crime. All Trump has done is complain about him.

No such intent is necessary as an element of the crime of mishandling classified material: simply doing so carries the liability. So Hillary is clearly guilty, and Comey was lying when he claimed he needed intent to find her so.

Again?

Trump is not guilty of obstruction of justice, but Hillary Clinton is clearly guilty of mishandling classified material.

Last edited:
Yeah, quoting federal officials documents, how could you get more garbage like. ROFLMFAO

You man like this one?

The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.
- The Mueller Report

What evidence? If they can't conclusively determine a crime was committed then, NO FUCKING CRIME OCCURRED!!!!!! All Americans are considered innocent unless and until they are proven guilty, that includes Trump, no matter how much you commies hate him.

I wish just one of you kids would actually read that report.

Not one damning fact has been pulled out and posted. I let experts sift thru it for me. I dont have time or desire to read 400 pages of Dem spin.
Robert Mueller is a registered Republican for his entire political life. Go ahead spin that whirling dervish.

I know, I get it. You have a hard time believing any Republican would have integrity. Turns out there’s at least one.

Dizzy, i am pulling you off the list. #3 is open again. I forgot your history under your old ID. Even you don't believe your nonsense. I forgot, this is a hobby for you. You are just pathetic, not list wotrthy. My bad.

Uh oh! Sounds like James Comey INTENDED to defraud the FISA court, and did. This is excellent investigative work by John Solomon

FBI's Steele story falls apart: False intel and media contacts were flagged before FISA

5x0btyz9ahr21.jpg
Oh. Has smellie donnie declassified the FISA request yet?

Forum List

Back