FBI won’t release video from Jan. 6.....Musk Asks How Many Feds Were Involved

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

If the FBI can't release video of Jan 6th because the video of shows FBI agents doing crimes the there were no crimes.

Instead, there was a manufactured crisis concocted by the same FBI that just meddled greatly in two presidential elections and tried a soft coup.

Indeed, at this point, we need to count the cases in the past 30-40 years that didn't have Federal Operatives involved.

I mean seriously, they've done a wonderful job of manufacturing crimes and getting people killed.

If the FBI can't release video of Jan 6th because the video of shows FBI agents doing crimes the there were no crimes.

Instead, there was a manufactured crisis concocted by the same FBI that just meddled greatly in two presidential elections and tried a soft coup.

Indeed, at this point, we need to count the cases in the past 30-40 years that didn't have Federal Operatives involved.

I mean seriously, they've done a wonderful job of manufacturing crimes and getting people killed.

i knew this was all a scam on 1/6....was so obvious only a retard could not see it

why would security be so light when every vip was in the building?????????????????????????????????????????????????.because it was plannnnnnnneeeeeedddddddd

people need to be condemned to death for this shat

If the video us going to be used in a trial they won't release it ahead of time. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back